Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got rejected again

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
I asked a girl out in my class and got rejected with a eww expression on her disgusting face,i don't know how to face this foid anymore.Now she thinks I'm a beta bitch and I'm needy for affection.She doesn't even respond when i call her name for anything.I am never gonna try again,i accept my fate.From the age of 5,all i faced was rejection from foids.I thought it was my personality and tried to improve it but the truth is I'm a skinny manlet with a normie face and it's over for me.

I also blame the foids for trying to virtue signal.If they don't like a incel,why do they want us to orbit them.Just leave me the fuck alone you whores.You try to signal my affection deprived brain and i start to think that they are interested in me.I have two more years of college life so i still had some hope as this was the final zone of our life to ascend but the hope has been crushed.I accept who i am and plan to LDAR.It's the only cope:incel:

In which state you live??

don't give her or any other toilets attention from now on UNLESS you have something to gain. if she asks you for favours tell her to fuck off. hope you learned your lesson

Last edited:
Keep trying dude, you're still in college.

Mogs me getting rejected

stop trying. just give up. JFL it's over

>Dravidian

Giga over

The real question is why the fuck are you trying ? :feelsaww:

Attachments

• 5CA4A83C-F6AA-4531-8AA2-B772D75BE2C7.jpeg
    5CA4A83C-F6AA-4531-8AA2-B772D75BE2C7.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 11
you should slap her face in GTA V

i got rejected in high school a bunch too man. Keep your head up.