Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got rated a 3.9/10 on photofeeler by women

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
It wasn’t a lot of votes (about 20) but it was enough for me to get a good feel on just how repulsive I really am to females. Couple that with being 5’5 and that’s a good recipe for ending it here in the next few years.

Maybe in another life.

photofeeler rates the quality of the pic not the person in it

It wasn’t a lot of votes (about 20) but it was enough for me to get a good feel on just how repulsive I really am to females. Couple that with being 5’5 and that’s a good recipe for ending it here in the next few years.
I got lower. So fuck off.

Damn, I might looks maxx and see how much i get

I am 5 foot 9
Blue eyes
white
brown hair

I got rated 3/10 irl by 10 women.

18169.jpg

Don't women rate the average man as 3/10? They rated you better than average? But the 5'5" fucks it up honestly.

I am .........
Blue eyes
:chad::banhammer:
No reincarnation for you inkwell
brootal reincarnation is illegal in China pill

Got pretty much the same results

I got 1.6/10 to 2/10 out of 56 votes when I put my picture in the dating section, using a frauded picture of myself. I'm not even deformed or anything. I think only one woman rated me as average. I'm just that unlikeable and ugly to women. :feelsbadman:
photofeeler rates the quality of the pic not the person in it
Depends what section you're in.

I got 1.6/10 to 2/10 out of 56 votes when I put my picture in the dating section, using a frauded picture of myself. I'm not even deformed or anything. I think only one woman rated me as average. I'm just that unlikeable and ugly to women. :feelsbadman:

Depends what section you're in.
d0f5ce0392bb39db784c71ea7ce104f8.png

how would you explain this

You must be lowinhib asf to post your pictures to one of these sites

Did you just put your pics on the internet ?
Tumblr opiursPI5f1w4ydpno1 400

That site is cope I got rated above a 7 and get nothing on (((online dating))) and foids look at me with disgust IRL

Reminder: photofeeler ratings are massively inflated.

Not me but tell me your thoughts

Capture

Most foids rate guys below average dont feel bad they only want model tier guys even though they hide behind a make up mask

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back