Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Got puffy nipples? Probably low T

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Low T fucks up libido, anxiety, depression and much more, I never knew puffy nipples was a sign of Low T, now I am looking forward to getting Test treatment, that is, after August 2nd...

This 6’6 Gigachad suffers from this aswell.

Dunno but I have gyno despite being a skinny fuck, JFL @ my hormones.

Did you have puffy nipples before you got kicked out? If not shit is fucked up for you man.

i dont think i have gyno my nipples tiny as fuck

The entire cause of our inceldom is hormone imbalance during puberty, probably from chemicals in everything. Low T during puberty will fuck u for life, even if you inject now, it will not change your facial structure. But will help with beard, voice change and muscle growth

GO TO A SOUP KITCHEN

Did you have puffy nipples before you got kicked out? If not shit is fucked up for you man.
lmaoooooo fuckin dead :lul::lul::lul::lul:
he been sleeping near some deadass radioactive material or some shit

I have puffy nipples and I'm on testosterone. Keep coping, boyo. The only way to get rid of puffy nipples if you're not fat is to surgically remove the fat underneath your nipples. A lot of bodybuilders do it to look more aesthetic.

Yea I always had it. Makes me rage a lot.

I swear life with gyno is not a life worth living fam. Fucking end me.

I have puffy nipples and I'm on testosterone. Keep coping, boyo. The only way to get rid of puffy nipples if you're not fat is to surgically remove the fat underneath your nipples. A lot of bodybuilders do it to look more aesthetic.
Test helps some, other drugs can help puffy nipples.

I don't have puffy nipples but I'm low T af

Start milkcelling boyos. Milk those titties for chad .:feelsgah::feelsohh:

57141C73 C912 42B9 BE46 2C324A95FC7D

Low IQ tbh. Errol spence has some puffy ass nipples and he’s high T af. He knocks people out with body punches

Yes, ever thought that the depression following having low t and puffy nips stems from not living to societal standards and not from the condition in its pure form itself?
Binging on hormones is a very bad idea, get test naturally by lifting or excercising or shit like that.
It's fat underneath the nipple.
Glands, not fat.

Last edited:
Yes, ever thought that the depression following having low t and puffy nips stems from not living to societal standards and not from the condition in its pure form itself?

Binging on hormones is a very bad idea, get test naturally by lifting or excercising or shit like that.

Glands, not fat.
cant naturally increase test, that the biggest cope ive heard. If you are low, you are low.