Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Got new Graphics Card

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
It's the GT 710 2gb. It works perfectly for what i need it for, and plays the games i need it to. Also thanks to @Incline for helping me buy it.
Last card i had was an AMD Radeon HD 6350, which was a 512mb card. So this one (in theory) is around 3 times more powerful?
Either way it's good for the price i paid. If i had waited a little longer or looked around more i probably could've gotten a better deal or card, but i was in a hurry to get my PC up and running again.

Nice OP, which games do you play?

my graphic card still mogs yours

Post benchmarks

Nice OP, which games do you play?
Mainly older ones. You know, like pre 2013.
Although the card can handle some newer tites. Such as Halo Online, Rocket League, Overwatch, DUSK and other lighter new games.

That is Lifefuel.

I really should, I need more cope. I want to see the witcher 3 at max graphics.
as a polishcel i can tell that witcher 3 is one of very few things im proud about if are going about my country

I need a new GFX card, my 670 GTX has done me well but has been showing it's age for a few years now
the kepler gpu i had (gtx 770 2gb) rly showed its age

1060 6gb is much better

nice man getting new pc parts always makes me happy

I was thinking of going for a RTX 2060, since they're fairly cheap, can't afford the 2070's and definitely not 2080's, theyre crazy prices.
rtx 2060 seems like a good value

the new naming scheme is weird to me

a 60 series card for the same price as last gen 70 series card

I have 19 titans in gigaSLI mode, I run them with a 1400 core threadripper at 0.04ghz, I can't play at 24fps but at least im not an intelfag (*cries in knowing his actual i7 9700k is depreciating rapidly*)

I have 19 titans in gigaSLI mode, I run them with a 1400 core threadripper at 0.04ghz, I can't play at 24fps but at least im not an intelfag (*cries in knowing his actual i7 9700k is depreciating rapidly*)
lol

I plan on getting an RTX 2080 TI towards the end of this year. Right now I have a GTX 1080

Over if you are not RTXmaxxed.

Nice OP, we have to cope the best we can

My gtx 780 is on the verge of dying. Can't play anything too demanding or my gpu shuts down and I have to rest my pc. I'll need to upgrade soon as well

RX 580 master race reporting in. Still plays new games at Ultra and 60 FPS 1080P. I payed like $130 for it.

I picket up a gtx 1070 a little while ago, all I play is dota...

Please tell me someone gave that to you for free. Btw performance is mainly due to the chip architecture, not really the RAM, or even necessarily the clock speed depending on the duration between chip architecture. Graphics memory is mainly used for achieving better quality textures and resolution, it doesn't really affect performance.

However, it does seem the GT 710 is a bit over 3x faster than the HD 6350:

Last edited:
Honestly, I'd have a card like that for a retro build of some sort. Not very practical if you want to play new games.

i would PCmaxx but theres fuck all games and console for me is more efficient

Please tell me someone gave that to you for free.
Which one?
I paid for the Gt 710, and the HD 6350 came with my old pc that i bought used