Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got new cat

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Guitar player cel. Biggest trucel on .is
★★★★★
Its a small mutt
Half nigga cat half garfield

Fat Cat Pat GIF

Post pic of it

Black and orange? Those are usually ugly. My town is filled with two colors black and white cats, which means that some black and white ChadCat impregnated entire town

Keep it away from the haitians

Thats the bigass mfker i saw infront of me on my walk yesterday cat was walking infront of me the whole time and then wantign me to pet it, Fucker was massive like a gigantic cat LOL!

Friendly but huuuuuge

Thats the bigass mfker i saw infront of me on my walk yesterday cat was walking infront of me the whole time and then wantign me to pet it, Fucker was massive like a gigantic cat LOL!

Friendly but huuuuuge
Based:feelsokman:

Getting pets is NT fakecel trait.
Mogs me.

I bet 100 euros that you won't be here anymore in 2 years.
You're too young, too NT, too normal to stay a virgin forever.
too normal??? how. bro i got 11k posts in 7 months, meanwhile u got 18k in 6 years. i didnt use scripts either lil bro

I bet 100 euros that you won't be here anymore in 2 years.
You're too young, too NT, too normal to stay a virgin forever.
Dont make fun of my Nigga @edgelordcel, Im 100% sure youd fucking rope in the next 2 years!

Stupid nigger, Having a cat is not a fakecel trait!

too normal??? how. bro i got 11k posts in 7 months, meanwhile u got 18k in 6 years. i didnt use scripts either lil bro
Every single 2024 faggot who comes here starts spaming for post count, that's normal, you're normal, perfectly average.

Posting 18thousand actually serious and high effort replies on this shithole forum on the other hand is autistic, retarded and should get me a medal.

Last edited:
Every single 2024 faggot who comes here starts spaming for post count, that's normal, you're normal, perfectly average.

Posting 18thousand actually serious and high effort replies on this shithole forum on the other hand is actually autistic, retarded and should get me a medal.
Arent you the guy that were hating on autistic people, Yeah i sincerely hope you fucking die you fucking scum! Please kill yourself you worthless piece of shit!

Posting 18thousand actually serious and high effort replies on this shithole forum on the other hand is actually autistic, retarded and should get me a medal.
im a 2023cel lil nigga

im a 2023cel lil nigga
That's besides the point. The point was that spamming for post count is NT. Actually taking this shit hole forum seriously is non-NT

Nice, is it indoor-outdoor?

can stay both. but when its really cold outside i let them in
Based brocel, I have an indoor cat that i walk sometimes on a leash you can buy the leash online, makes it super comfy to walk with a cat

cats are chad better get a rat but not hamster

1695376526764-gif.880389
i kidnapped a cat from this forum

Did you eat the old one?

Is it a tortoiseshell?