Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Got my LTC certification today

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
20% - Bragging
It was pretty fun ngl. 4 hours of firearm safety and then 2 hours of range class.

I was the only person who knew about guns, taking them apart, different calibers, etc, so people asked me questions when the instructors were busy.

There was this young couple, a dude who admitted he liked carrying purses and looked like a geek, and his hot Stacy girlfriend.

It was him and I who knew how to shoot/disarm a firearm. We both volunteered to help set targets up and grab the gear.

His girlfriend was so hot though. If she let me fuck her, I would’ve. I would’ve care if she was taken. I’ll admit it, it turns me on.

At the end, the instructor was talking and I caught her looking at me and when I looked at her she quickly looked away. Fuck everyone is taken nowadays.

What's ltc?

License to carry? (A firearm)

Brutal "constitutional carrypill"

Have you ever taken the ASVAB?

What's ltc?
Litecoin (Abbreviation: LTC; sign: Ł) is a decentralized peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and open-source software project released under the MIT/X11 license. Inspired by Bitcoin, Litecoin was among the earliest altcoins, starting in October 2011.[4][5] In technical details, the Litecoin main chain shares a slightly modified Bitcoin codebase. The practical effects of those codebase differences are lower transaction fees,[6] faster transaction confirmations,[5] and faster mining difficulty retargeting. Due to its underlying similarities to Bitcoin, Litecoin has historically been referred to as the "silver to Bitcoin's gold."[7][8][9] In 2022, Litecoin added optional privacy features via soft fork through the MWEB (MimbleWimbleextension block) upgrade.[9][10]

Litecoin (Abbreviation: LTC; sign: Ł) is a decentralized peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and open-source software project released under the MIT/X11 license. Inspired by Bitcoin, Litecoin was among the earliest altcoins, starting in October 2011.[4][5] In technical details, the Litecoin main chain shares a slightly modified Bitcoin codebase. The practical effects of those codebase differences are lower transaction fees,[6] faster transaction confirmations,[5] and faster mining difficulty retargeting. Due to its underlying similarities to Bitcoin, Litecoin has historically been referred to as the "silver to Bitcoin's gold."[7][8][9] In 2022, Litecoin added optional privacy features via soft fork through the MWEB (MimbleWimbleextension block) upgrade.[9][10]
Brutal

certification​

To own a digicoin bro

you know it's over when you receive a 20% bragging for saying a foid looked at you.