Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got my Chem final in thirty five minutes, wish me luck

NEET life nigga

Okay this is sus because I have a chem final in like 35 minutes too and haven’t studied lol

I didn't even get through high school

Okay this is sus because I have a chem final in like 35 minutes too and haven’t studied lol
what room number is your class? there are multiple kids in my class who could browse this board

what room number is your class? there are multiple kids in my class who could browse this board

Im currently in high school, idek my room number for the test I’ll go ask my fakefriend this morning when I’m at school. I go to a religious high school btw tho. U?

Im currently in high school, idek my room number for the test I’ll go ask my fakefriend this morning when I’m at school. I go to a religious high school btw tho. U?
im in college. best of luck to you though

Good luck. For an incel, a degree can be the difference between becoming a drugged wagecuck and becoming a raped homeless.

good luck fren:feelsautistic:

Already passed everything. But my average coefficient was lower this semester than on the first one ngl :feelsrope:

Thanks for the kind wishes frens, went really well. Back at home with some anchovies and minecraft. so comfy

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: I got an A on my math exam. Didn't even study :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

>chem
Pw5rqbi5q1j31