Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story got my ass beat today lol

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
so this senior in my school, 18 years old i think, over 6 foot for sure, black, beat my ass to the ground today when i got off the bus because when he called me a bitch for no reason i told him to shut up. he hit me in the back of the head until i fell to the ground when i wasn't looking then started yelling insults at me when i fell. no idea what to do because if i snitch, he'll just get all of his other ghetto friends to jump me. and also it doesn't help that he lives in my neighborhood. oh well

Step 1. Bring a gun
Step 2. Shoot him

keep larping

keep larping
This guy is such an attention whore, I have him on ignore for a reason.
kill yourself retards, this is my real fucking life and you motherfuckers are always saying "larp larp larp" what's so hard to believe about getting in a fight at school? that's a common thing that happens at every school, I just happened to be the victim of one today. anyway fuck yall
also how am i an attention whore? all i do is vent about things that have happened to me before and now im whoring for attention? trip on a banana peel and hit your head or something prick

Bro , JuST SHAke it off ,
Let it strengthen you .

hE probaby eating kibbles like Me :feelsseriously:

so this senior in my school, 18 years old i think, over 6 foot for sure, black, beat my ass to the ground today when i got off the bus because when he called me a bitch for no reason i told him to shut up. he hit me in the back of the head until i fell to the ground when i wasn't looking then started yelling insults at me when i fell. no idea what to do because if i snitch, he'll just get all of his other ghetto friends to jump me. and also it doesn't help that he lives in my neighborhood. oh well
Don't let anybody punk you man. Next time he tries that shit bring a nice pocket knife and give him a free trip to the hospital

Bro , JuST SHAke it off ,
Let it strengthen you .

hE probaby eating kibbles like Me :feelsseriously:
I told my dad about him and he said it didn't even sound that bad and that I should just ignore him, even tho I got hit multiple times in the back of my head giving me a headache that I STILL have rn and making me fall to the fucking ground in front of multiple people who get off at my bus stop
Don't let anybody punk you man. Next time he tries that shit bring a nice pocket knife and give him a free trip to the hospital
I can't fight back. he mogs me in every aspect, height, muscle, age, etc.

:soy:
OK THAT NIGNOG DESERVES AN ASSAULT CHARGE
get it on record next time be lwkee

THEN YOU OWN HIS ASS Like the good ol' days .

It's over man, just give up you can't do anything since he clearly can beat your ass and will get his friends to jump you if you try and do something. Either move schools or beat the fuck out of him and hope he doesn't jump your ass. I'd suggest giving up though tbh

kill yourself retards, this is my real fucking life and you motherfuckers are always saying "larp larp larp" what's so hard to believe about getting in a fight at school? that's a common thing that happens at every school, I just happened to be the victim of one today. anyway fuck yall
also how am i an attention whore? all i do is vent about things that have happened to me before and now im whoring for attention? trip on a banana peel and hit your head or something prick
You're either a) a complete retard or b) a troll and in both cases you should fuck off

OR I WILL CALL JAMAL AGAIN

It's over man, just give up you can't do anything since he clearly can beat your ass and will get his friends to jump you if you try and do something. Either move schools or beat the fuck out of him and hope he doesn't jump your ass. I'd suggest giving up though tbh
yeah I'm just gonna ignore him and lay low. there's nothing I can do. if I tell I'll just get jumped since he's a popular kid

yeah I'm just gonna ignore him and lay low. there's nothing I can do. if I tell I'll just get jumped since he's a popular kid
Btw why does everyone on this thread shit on you? Is there something you did to piss them off lol

:soy:
OK THAT NIGNOG DESERVES AN ASSAULT CHARGE
get it on record next time be lwkee

THEN YOU OWN HIS ASS Like the good ol' days .
I can't own his ass dude I'm just gonna have to accept defeat I can't do anything about it rlly

Its fucked up situation, damned if do, damned if dont. Wait to see will he try to bully you again and report his ass and lay low, its highschool not little kids, he will be expelled.

Btw why does everyone on this thread shit on you? Is there something you did to piss them off lol
these people think I'm an attention whore because my stories are apparently unbelievable and/or they think I'm retarded for the shit ive done to myself. I've been reported to the cops on 2 seperate occasions which is the main reason those people think I'm a dumbass which I guess is fair but those stories aren't larp I'm just dumb and say stupid shit online sometimes

Brutal shit. Heightpill strikes again. If you were taller you could start gymmaxing and roidmax and then he wont fuck with you but since youre manlet there is nothing to be done

Its fucked up situation, damned if do, damned if dont. Wait to see will he try to bully you again and report his ass and lay low, its highschool not little kids, he will be expelled.
I was def gonna tell the school about it but then realized he's popular and that he could just text all his groid friends to jump me

If you can't physically fight back or tell anyone what's going on maybe try a more covert tactic. Find out where his classes are, where he goes etc. If you have sports or gym classes know when he goes there. Bring a knife to school and when you're sure he's gone put it in his backpack. When he discovers it he'll try and keep it hidden as he wouldn't want to be seen trying to hide or throw away a knife.
Next step. Pay some guy, any person will do, to say that he saw him showing off a knife. This could fail, he could simply throw away the knife but if he is caught, and has a history of violence at school he'll most likely be expelled. Problem solved.

what's so hard to believe about getting in a fight at school? that's a common thing that happens at every school,
I've seen only one fight in my high school and it was pre arranged and both of them wanted to fight.

That said, don't mouth off to people you're not ready to fight. If you're weak, work on getting stronger. If you're alone, work on getting allies. Until then keep your head down and take the verbal abuse or you'll be taking verbal and physical abuse.

Brutal shit. Heightpill strikes again. If you were taller you could start gymmaxing and roidmax and then he wont fuck with you but since youre manlet there is nothing to be done
He can still roidmaxx, it doesnt matter if he is a manlet it will give him respect

Well , you can always betabuxx and be intentionally cucked by him .

:feelsohh: actually , sounds like a nice life you're living .

I get headaches just for waking up .
then My Master calls Me his Bitch .

That said, don't mouth off to people you're not ready to fight. If you're weak, work on getting stronger. If you're alone, work on getting allies. Until then keep your head down and take the verbal abuse or you'll be taking verbal and physical abuse.
If op is legitimately looking for advice, this is the best anyone could give.

He could've killed you. Reciprocate the favor. Kill or be killed.

#grindset

Grow up dude.
This is your life. It’s not gonna change if you are truecel.
It will continue in college and at your job.
It’s sad but it is what it is.
:feelsrope:

If somebody dominated me like that I really don't know how i'd handle it. It's never happened to me before but if it did I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to control my impulses and I'd either kill or be killed.

All bullies deserve to die. Don't ever bully people.

no idea what to do because if i snitch, he'll just get all of his other ghetto friends to jump me.
Considering this is not fake (it sounds fake as fuck even if it involves a nigger) he did it because he knew you are not going to do shit, just feel bad about it, post about it online and then get beaten again next time.

Observe his schedule. When you ascertain that he's going to stay in an area for a while, set him up and call the cops on him. Describe him as a violent armed tall african american male. Wait a bit. Then when they're about to come and you can see them appraching, yell dumb nigger to him and his friends, rile them up and run in the direction of the cops. Watch the news later :feelsbaton: