Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got mogged by a bunch of rice today

SignedUpCuzItsOver

SignedUpCuzItsOver

Recruit
★★★
idfk where these Ching Chong’s are coming from but got mogged by all 3 JFL

First one was a tall rice cell sub 5 facially and fat. Literally if you asked chatgpt what a ricecel looked like, it would show his face, but since he must of been like 6’2 height had single handily saved him from being on this forum rn. Nothing else was good about him besides height.

Second was an ugly tall chunk who must of been like 6ft she wasn’t towering over me as I’m only 5’10 but I wanted to avoid her ass. Her face was rounder than a perfect circle. Literally brutal frame too. Ugly overall

Finally, as I was entering my class I get mogged by a full on Chang who must of been like 6’3 and had a Chadlite face, though his height def carried him. Though mogged me to oblivion. Fucking suifuel :feelsrope:

Then I of course see the average short rice cels who I even brutally mog, I wonder what they must feel whenever they get mogged the shit out of by these tall ricecels