Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got mocked by a foid while waiting for tickets

• Thread starter Deleted member 8206
  • Start date
Deleted member 8206

Deleted member 8206

Clowns roll out
-
Was waiting for movie tickets and standing behind this 4/10 35yo looking foid with 25~ chadlite bf. Idk if slut forgot to apply make up or chadlite rly had to resort to used up cunt like her.

Anyway she suddenly turns back,scans area around her, makes an annoyed face at me and says "wow so many kids here from vacation in school" face she was making was 50% disgust 50% annoyance, i swear they know the weak spot and they hit it. Im insecure about my height,face but most of all looking too young.

Imagine the outrage if guy would turned back at her and told "wow so many old hags today, guess retirement home is treating them for a movie"
It also made me realize instead of insulting my young looks she could also say it about face,height or anything else she sees fitting. She simply wont face any consequences for insulting males in public and will enjoy doing it.

"Women my age" are so wonderfull

should’ve pissed on her to assert dominance tbh

You should've glared at her incessantly to make her as uncomfortable as possible.

You should've glared at her incessantly to make her as uncomfortable as possible.
Maybe, though i wouldnt be surprised if that was considered as "eye raping " her and i would be deserving for a beating by white knights around

Again, a man is seen as an asexual being. We have to fight back, you should have taken your shirt off to show off your pectoral muscles.

Just your description of that old ugly cunt and how she had a chadlite bf was enough to make me rage, its so common for 6 or 7/10 guys to date foids 2-3 points below them

middle aged white foids are cranky because they age like shit. They dont have the youthful appearance they once had.

You should have kept eye contact whilst staying a few inches away from her face, then as she becomes more and more uncomfortable you open your mouth and proceed to make whale noises to assert dominance

Should've went Aurora on her ass tbh boyo

She was probably just talking about your personality.

Foid can be 20something years old and can look older her age. At least she don't say something more offensive but with her look of disgust she offends you.

Being a manlet sucks.I also look really young,thank god because of my height I don't get disrespected often.

JFL @ going to the movies as an incel

It does suck. But i'm not going to let society deprive me from doing what I want to do.