Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Got mistaken for a 14 year old at 19

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Lifes background character
★★★★★
Some middle aged foid asked me something about going back to school so I told her I already finished high school in 2023. She then said "Really? You look no older than 14 to me" Absolutely brutal.

Brutal. Low T trait

I would prefer to be seen as a child, instead of being seen as a horrendous monster by foids

Brutal. Height and weight?

Can you grow facial hair?

I'm the opposite I look 40 at 20

I would prefer to be seen as a child, instead of being seen as a horrendous monster by foids
Neither are desired by foids but I get what you mean

Some middle aged foid asked me something about going back to school so I told her I already finished high school in 2023. She then said "Really? You look no older than 14 to me" Absolutely brutal.
Happens to me every other time I step outside. Always get asked what high school Im going to go to when school starts

Can you grow facial hair?
Some but not much. It makes me look slightly older but it doesn't look good on me overall

Should have punched her in the face!

I hate middle age foids are the worst

When I was 21 I was carded when tried entering the clubs.

go for a pedo foid and just say your 14 you could ascend

I'm the opposite I look 40 at 20
Fuck that is absolutely brutal. Not looking your age in your late teens and early twenties is an incel trait no matter what way around it is.

Same thing happens to me but I'm 23 kek. Probably won't get better tbh.

Same thing happens to me but I'm 23 kek. Probably won't get better tbh.
I don't see my face changing much in the next couple years so I don't think it'll get better for me either. I've looked at old pictures of me from when I was 14 and I look identical.

I don't see my face changing much in the next couple years so I don't think it'll get better for me either. I've looked at old pictures of me from when I was 14 and I look identical.
I looked like a fucking toddler at 14 jfl. Even at 15 I did (and it didn't help that I was literally UNDER 5 feet tall at that point still)

I looked like a fucking toddler at 14 jfl. Even at 15 I did (and it didn't help that I was literally UNDER 5 feet tall at that point still)
Did you have a really late puberty then? Being under 5 foot going into high school must of been fucking brutal.

Brutal shit

Same, Im 18, look 14, treated like a middle schooler, a kid.

Im pretty much identical to my 2020-2021 self aside from weighting a few pounds less.

Did you have a really late puberty then? Being under 5 foot going into high school must of been fucking brutal.
I think I started going through it near the end of being 15. I stopped growing at 19 and I only ended up being 5'7". I was always the shortest in school and it was brutal asf, but 9th grade was probably the worst.

I actually used to be somewhat outgoing despite everything that happened to me but after 9th grade it basically broke me and my anxiety just started getting worse and worse

I experienced similar. A woman in her 50s or 60s once asked me if I'm old enough to drive. I was probably 23-24 at the time.

I think I started going through it near the end of being 15. I stopped growing at 19 and I only ended up being 5'7". I was always the shortest in school and it was brutal asf, but 9th grade was probably the worst.

I actually used to be somewhat outgoing despite everything that happened to me but after 9th grade it basically broke me and my anxiety just started getting worse and worse
I was always the shortest in my school until 13 when I went from gigamanlet to just manlet. I think if I had stayed on the same growth path I was on from when I was really young I would've ended up 5'0. Being a late bloomer must have been brutal though that would've ruined your school experience completely.

I was always the shortest in my school until 13 when I went from gigamanlet to just manlet. I think if I had stayed on the same growth path I was on from when I was really young I would've ended up 5'0. Being a late bloomer must have been brutal though that would've ruined your school experience completely.
It was extremely brutal but it could've been even worse. I was projected to be 5'3" as an adult by my family doctor jfl I would've roped by now if that were the case

It was extremely brutal but it could've been even worse. I was projected to be 5'3" as an adult by my family doctor jfl I would've roped by now if that were the case
I'm 5'6 and I don't know how I would cope if I was any shorter

You'll be fine, just go up to a NA foid teacher and tell her you're 14 :feelskek:

Reminds me of the times when I was 20 and the cashiers wouldn't sell me alcohol :feelsrope:

I looks like a High schooler even in my early 20 and it's lifefuel for me. I am so affraid of the time pill.

The slowest i age, the better is it. I want to stay young forever