Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got message in occupid

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
When saw it, for short moment felt that life getting some meaning. Is it from that cute chinese girl, who was online when liked her some minutes ago? Or from other my liked cute girls?

Alice,35

" Hi, I'm Alice. I work here at OkCupid and thought you should have a few pointers to help you get started: Match Questions help us find you higher quality matches. The more questions you answer on your profile, the better our matching system becomes, which means better dates for you! It's always free to communicate. Anyone can reply to a message from another person; we won't stop you from getting to know someone. Be yourself. If you want the best people to contact you, share interesting facts about yourself on your profile. Think about it: the more someone can learn about you, the more likely they are to say hello. Stay active. Adding photos, editing your profile and answering Match Questions all increase your visibility to others. Welcome to OkCupid!"

Leaving aside that message late - fuck you roasties who work on okcupid, get out of my sight, I spit on you

Kūrva blet, I answered your damned questions, 685 of them, now give cute lolis

Torupikta

Volcel, but I wouldn't

Alicenx

Tfu on femorloids

Fuck her tbh tbh tbh

I thought I told you to stop messing around on that website dude. It isn't good for your mind.

I thought I told you to stop messing around on that website dude. It isn't good for your mind.
But where else. Tinder is lowest pit

Dating sites are only for chad

The quest continues for a loli of culture.

lmao i got the same message as well