Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got marked absent at work when I was there, mang

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Today at work for our daily workouts, I didn't say a single word to anyone and no one noticed; people just walked past me like I was thin air. no one bothered to ask me "what's up" or "good morning" nothing...
They didn't notice me so much that I got marked absent on the roster.
JFL at how invisible we are mang.

also a lil update on the nofap mang I decided to let one out after a week just to see how it felt and it felt a lil better, Chico. :smonk::owo:
My next goal is to go 2 weeks clean then let one out just to see the difference.

but frfr it's over, mang

Such is life as a background extra.

You truly are invisible

I thought this was a @NoLooksNoLife post lol

Doesn't your workplace have a punch-in clock?

Doesn't your workplace have a punch-in clock?
nah, mang. We take it by our supervisors reporting numbers to higher
or sometimes I sign in on a clipboard, but not today.

over

Today at work for our daily workouts, I didn't say a single word to anyone and no one noticed; people just walked past me like I was thin air. no one bothered to ask me "what's up" or "good morning" nothing...

also a lil update on the nofap mang I decided to let one out after a week just to see how it felt and it felt a lil better, Chico. :smonk::owo:
My next goal is to go 2 weeks clean then let one out just to see the difference.

but frfr it's over, mang
Lmaoo over gringo

but frfr it's over, mang
Its so they dont have to pay you, Its a company fraud, Talk to someone who can deal with this and represent you DONT LET THESE FUCKS GET AWAY WITH IT MANG!