Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got made fun of by high school girls for being short

• Thread starter Deleted member 11040
  • Start date
Deleted member 11040

Deleted member 11040

Self-banned
-
Was walking home from school a while ago like I always do and I decided to take a different route home and I was walking by some thots from my school. They were looking at me with disgust and I overheard them saying, "look at that dumb looking guy he's so short how gross" all the girls started laughing at me. I wish I could drop out. As I said before, manlets have NO hope.

How tall are you? 5'8 manlet checking in

Fight back, why you let them push you, they are foids you can insult them back and more...i am a manlet too but i don't take mockery lightly especially from foids.

Fight back, why you let them push you, they are foids you can insult them back and more...i am a manlet too but i don't take mockery lightly especially from foids.

Exactly.he must call them bitches who get throat fucked by random men in streets

Next time I catch a foid talking about me like that I won't take it lightly.

Next time I catch a foid talking about me like that I won't take it lightly.
Not only foids everybody it's your life so don't let them make it worst than it is already. Fight back...

Seriously start lifting bro, even if you're short people will be less likely to start shit with you

Yeah I had this too, except they called me ugly not short.

I question if you are truly incel if something like this doesn't sound realistic to you.

I dunno man the whole post just sounds like a larp to me. The way it's written tells me it's a larp post.

I mean...."look at that dumb looking guy he's so short how gross" who says that really? Who talks like that? Whole story reads sketchy to me.

If anything happens you have nothing to lose

Imagine being good looking and just walking past high school girls like that and you can just fuck them analy right after you meet them cause they think you're so hot.

I dunno man the whole post just sounds like a larp to me. The way it's written tells me it's a larp post.

I mean...."look at that dumb looking guy he's so short how gross" who says that really? Who talks like that? Whole story reads sketchy to me.

Happens to me all the time nothing unusual

Lamp

Shade

Camp

Soap

Obviously larping

never will being for manlets tbh tbh ngl, just ldar tbh tbh yeah