Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got made fun of by foids today on the bus and I'm not even mad at them

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Seriously, how do cucks claim fesnails are the same as males?

I run up to the bus panting because I almost missed it and I've run a block to get to it in formal clothing lugging stuff in my bag, and I have to catch my breath as I ask the bus driver how much it is to get back to where I live. There are 3 people on the bus, some old ricecel minding his own business and 2 university age (I know because they got off at it) girls with lollypops in singlets and jeans. I get on, walk halfway down the latter half of the bus and sit down 3 seat rows in front of them. I hear them panting as a joke and laughing, I look back for like half a second and they immediately stop. When I get off, they start panting and laughing about it again.

Seriously, how fucking puerile are femorrhoids? These two creatures will be allowed to decide who fucks my life up on election day, and be subsidised by the state to raise their own kids alone with no father present once they get knocked up and are taking fat bong hits while they breastfeed their shitskin mulatto children. One of the first and foremost reasons it should be legal to have sex with 14 year old females as an adult man, second of course to the fact that they are capable of carrying a child to term and breastfeeding it, is that femorrhoids stop maturing by that age anyway. The old and ugly ones just sometimes fear consequences (old ladies are still often cunts) because they've felt the pure incinvibility they experienced as a pretty young white woman slide out from under them. The young sexy ones are completely pampered and have neither been taught, nor are capable of understanding, any boundaries or respect in the same way a male old enough to be cognisant can.

When I see a femoid go "noooooo you can't have sex with a 16 year old that's a child they aren't mentally mature" I just fucking lol because there is no difference between a 14 and 40 year old foid mentally. When men do it it's either pure stupidity or disingenuous. They stop at a certain point after their early puberty and remain only as intelligent as is required for a breeding vessel until their death. When I was in high school, outside of the junior years all the female teachers were not very different from my female peers in everything but appearance. Men had wisdom, intellect, volumes of the mind by the time they were 40, women had cats, ugly kids with some betabuxx, emotional baggage from the 30 dicks they fucked and shitty stories about their holiday to Prague last winter. Maybe there are a few freak exceptions, but looking at history 99% of people who did fucking anything were men and women just sat there and got fucked by them. With women being given rights this has continued and nobody benefits from it. Maybe these dumb viragos were treated like domestic servants and livestock for a reason? I don't give a fuck how they feel about it, feminists can eat shit, when my son wants ice cream and pizza for breakfast every day what he wants as a child has no bearing on what course of action ought to be taken. I don't believe in treating children like women should be treated, however, because children are innocent, sweet and still developing whereas women are toilets.

I'm going to be short of breath when I run to the bus on a hot day, yes. So what? Maybe if they made fun of me looking creepy it would have made me feel bad for the day about myself but making fun of somebody for panting is so fucking retarded the only people left to blame are cucks. Maybe women could be retarded and it would just be funny if they were locked in men's houses and slapped around a little when they did something unsightly, worse when they committed a wrong like adultery, but that clearly isn't the case. It is femorrhoids' God given right to roam this Earth doing whatever they want even if they damage themselves and the lives of others according to the pindicked simps that run this cucked society.

Last edited:

I run up to the bus panting because I almost missed it and I've run a block to get to it in formal clothing lugging stuff in my bag, and I have to catch my breath as I ask the bus driver how much it is to get back to where I live. There are 3 people on the bus, some old ricecel minding his own business and 2 university age (I know because they got off at it) girls with lollypops in singlets and jeans. I get on, walk halfway down the latter half of the bus and sit down 3 seat rows in front of them. I hear them panting as a joke and laughing, I look back for like half a second and they immediately stop. When I get off, they start panting and laughing about it again.

Seriously, how fucking puerile are femorrhoids? These two creatures will be allowed to decide who fucks my life up on election day, and be subsides by the state to raise their own kids alone with no father present once they get knocked up and are taking fat bong hits while they breastfeed their shitskin mulatto children. One of the first and foremost reasons it should be legal to have sex with 14 year old females as an adult man, second of course to the fact that they are capable of carrying a child to term and breastfeeding it, is that femorrhoids stop maturing by that age anyway. The old and ugly ones just sometimes fear consequences (old ladies are still often cunts) because they've felt the pure incinvibility they experienced as a pretty young white woman slide out from under them. The young sexy ones are completely pampered and have neither been taught, nor are capable of understanding, any boundaries or respect in the same way a male old enough to be cognisant can.

When I see a femoid go "noooooo you can't have sex with a 16 year old that's a child they aren't mentally mature" I just fucking lol because there is no difference between a 14 and 40 year old foid mentally. When men do it it's either pure stupidity or disingenuous. They stop at a certain point after their early puberty and remain only as intelligent as is required for a breeding vessel until their death. When I was in high school, outside of the junior years all the female teachers were not very different from my female peers in everything but appearance. Men had wisdom, intellect, volumes of the mind by the time they were 40, women had cats, ugly kids with some betabuxx, emotional baggage from the 30 dicks they fucked and shitty stories about their holiday to Prague last winter. Maybe there are a few freak exceptions, but looking at history 99% of people who did fucking anything were men and women just sat there and got fucked by them. With women being given rights this has continued and nobody benefits from it. Maybe these dumb viragos were treated like domestic servants and livestock for a reason? I don't give a fuck how they feel about it, feminists can eat shit, when my son wants ice cream and pizza for breakfast every day what he wants as a child has no bearing on what course of action ought to be taken. I don't believe in treating children like women should be treated, however, because children are innocent, sweet and still developing whereas women are toilets.

I'm going to be short of breath when I run to the bus on a hot day, yes. So what? Maybe if they made fun of me looking creepy it would have made me feel bad for the day about myself but making fun of somebody for panting is so fucking retarded the only people left to blame are cucks. Maybe women could be retarded and it would just be funny if they were locked in men's houses and slapped around a little when they did something unsightly, worse when they committed a wrong like adultery, but that clearly isn't the case. It is femorrhoids' God given right to roam this Earth doing whatever they want even if they damage themselves and the lives of others according to the pindicked simps that run this cucked society.
You should have sat next to them and said whats up.

Read every word

Seriously, how fucking puerile are femorrhoids? These two creatures will be allowed to decide who fucks my life up on election day, and be subsidised by the state to raise their own kids alone with no father present once they get knocked up and are taking fat bong hits while they breastfeed their shitskin mulatto children. One of the first and foremost reasons it should be legal to have sex with 14 year old females as an adult man, second of course to the fact that they are capable of carrying a child to term and breastfeeding it, is that femorrhoids stop maturing by that age anyway. The old and ugly ones just sometimes fear consequences (old ladies are still often cunts) because they've felt the pure incinvibility they experienced as a pretty young white woman slide out from under them. The young sexy ones are completely pampered and have neither been taught, nor are capable of understanding, any boundaries or respect in the same way a male old enough to be cognisant can.

Fuck man, the fact they have no respect, not even for adults is brutal.They knew if you dared to do anything to them, they could've just screamed rape and you would be locked up in jail.Also just got back home by bus and got mogged by everyone luckily i'm back home NEETing now

I'm sorry but you are clearly very out of shape and it'd be in your best interest to work on your conditioning. It is normal to breathe heavier after a quick jog like that, but being completely out of breath is a bit much. I'm not even that out of breath after a non-stop 2.5 mile run and I'm an asthmatic.

I'm sorry but you are clearly very out of shape and it'd be in your best interest to work on your conditioning. It is normal to breathe heavier after a quick jog like that, but being completely out of breath is a bit much. I'm not even that out of breath after a non-stop 2.5 mile run and I'm an asthmatic.
sheid
where do I start
I lugged 20 kg on my back for 3 km and felt like death the next day, how do I improve strength and endurance

Women are evil and dont care about a sub8-males feelings.

sheid
where do I start
I lugged 20 kg on my back for 3 km and felt like death the next day, how do I improve strength and endurance
Couch to 5k is a good start. It worked for me and plenty of other people.

General strength training will help you with carrying things like 20kg backpacks. A novice program like Greyskull will help.

Also, if you have a belly or muffin top at all, you're carrying a substantial amount of body fat that's weighing you down. You'd be surprised the difference even 5kgs less will make in your running ability.

see how completely spineless they are, wont laught at you when you are looking.

fucking whores

These two creatures will be allowed to decide who fucks my life up on election day, and be subsidised by the state to raise their own kids alone with no father present once they get knocked up and are taking fat bong hits while they breastfeed their shitskin mulatto children.

Couch to 5k is a good start. It worked for me and plenty of other people.

General strength training will help you with carrying things like 20kg backpacks. A novice program like Greyskull will help.

Also, if you have a belly or muffin top at all, you're carrying a substantial amount of body fat that's weighing you down. You'd be surprised the difference even 5kgs less will make in your running ability.
I got down to seeing my ribs about a week ago because LDARing too hard to eat but I've still got a little gut
Literally me

I look like this ffs probably 0 muscle mass

Last edited:
I got down to seeing my ribs about a week ago because LDARing too hard to eat but I've still got a little gut
View attachment 178959
I look like this ffs probably 0 muscle mass
You're just skinny-fat. It's not uncommon. You don't have a huge amount of weight to lose, probably 3-10 kgs. In fact, since you're pretty bad off to start with, there's a solid chance you could get away with maintaining your weight while working on your strength and conditioning, though I'd still focus on fat loss until the belly goes away.