Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got laughed at while driving

spicycurry

spicycurry

Officer
★★
I was driving my parents old 1992 toyota corolla because my car was in the shop. The car is not running very well. I was driving and had the windows down because the car did not have an air conditioner. When I was stopped at a light, a mercedes G wagon pulled up right beside me. This car had a pre islamic revolution iran flag on it. They had their windows down and they were blasting music. In the car was a bunch of persian chads and stacies. I was embarrassed that they saw me in this hunk of junk. They did not notice me, but the driver turned his head and saw me in the corolla. The dude started laughing and then everyone else in the G wagon was looking at me. I was just staring at them, because I was envious of the lives that these people had. Light turns green and they floor it, while my corolla struggles to get moving. This is the shitty life of an incel. I seriously wanted to ram the corolla into their g wagon because fuck them, but I realized I would not do any damage.

what country you in?

G Wagon drivers are supreme gentlemen who would never do such a thing

take them to Emission Room to get their car inspected

I would love to own a g wagon, dream car tbh. but what's sad is knowing I'll never own such car, now what's even worse is that I cant own a g wagon nor get a nice girl. honestly fuck this earth

Doubt it. People laugh at those who they think are superior to them to put them down, why would a Mercedes driving Chad think you are superior to him? Why would he even look at you? Would you laugh at a homeless beggar for example?

Next time just throw your vanilla latte through their window.

Tell them this next time
ezgif-2-2d3009d089.gif