Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got laughed at in the gym

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
As I come into the gym, on my way to the changing room, I come by a group of girls my age.
As I pass by them, one stops talking, turns to me and instantly bursts out laughing. After that she turned back to her friends and they started talking while laughing.
I just kept going into the changing room

:feelsbadman: That sounds really brutal. Fuck those bitches.

You need to find a powerlifter gym ASAP, I drive 30 minutes extra, or did when I wasn't LDARING just to not be surrounded by whores

That's why i only do body exercises at home.

hope they get hit by a mack truck

Show them ur knife?????

Cuck

You need to find a powerlifter gym ASAP, I drive 30 minutes extra, or did when I wasn't LDARING just to not be surrounded by whores
gyms in germany are really expensive. I go to a "really cheap" one, it's tiny and only has like "one of everything" and it's still 30 euros a month. a private gym would be like 100 euros a month minimum. I don't have that kind of money

gyms in germany are really expensive. I go to a "really cheap" one, it's tiny and only has like "one of everything" and it's still 30 euros a month. a private gym would be like 100 euros a month minimum. I don't have that kind of money
That's fucked, I paid 250 euro for 1 year, it is a sweaty basement with no AC but they have all the good equpment, and one guy the son of a local teacher won bronze in the international bodybuilding competition so the guys there doesn't tolerate any BS or phones or tiktok faggots either

As I come into the gym, on my way to the changing room, I come by a group of girls my age.
As I pass by them, one stops talking, turns to me and instantly bursts out laughing. After that she turned back to her friends and they started talking while laughing.
Female privillege beyond limits.

it is 'public harrasment' isnt it?

That's fucked, I paid 250 euro for 1 year, it is a sweaty basement with no AC but they have all the good equpment, and one guy the son of a local teacher won bronze in the international bodybuilding competition so the guys there doesn't tolerate any BS or phones or tiktok faggots either
in germany it's also common to not actually list the cost of services online, so you have to call them or go there in person to get the price. Usually that means they're more expensive than the ones that post online. the prices I could fin online were like 50-75 euros a month tho.

turn into jake davison. im only joking dont do that :feelskek:

Thats fucking brootal man fuck foids & normies

Strap homemade bomb on chest and Blow them up (super bomb survival)

Women should not be allowed in gyms

This happened a lot in high school

start building a home gym,, keep your eye on facebook marketplace and shit like that,, people sell gym equipment cheap as fuck and even give stuff away for free. i dont know how any incel can go to public gyms regularly,,the ER fuel is ridiculous

brutal ERfuel, keep going so you can scare women at night

That sucks. Foids are very retarded

start building a home gym,, keep your eye on facebook marketplace and shit like that,, people sell gym equipment cheap as fuck and even give stuff away for free. i dont know how any incel can go to public gyms regularly,,the ER fuel is ridiculous
I can pay my gym for about 3 years, instead of buying literally a single piece if "cheap" equipment. I'll stick to the gym I think

Why are women allowed in gyms again?
because every time someone tried to set up a male-only gym it gets shut down because "muh discrimination, muh sexism"
only option is to go to a shitty gym late at night and pray there aren't any women around

It is currently 11.30pm and my gym is still packed with normscum and whores. There is no escape jfl.
Brutal. Look for a new gym, the less machines the better. The gym I go to has one machine for leg press and I've only ever seen one foid there at midnight

I hope a rack of 400 lb weights falls on her and leaves her paralyzed

That's why I have a home gym. Actually you don't need much, just a little space and preferably a Death Note for these bitches. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Women should not be allowed in gyms
They shouldn't be allowed in schools, university, office spaces.
They shouldn't be taught how to read, they never write anything good anyways, nor do they have anything good to say.

I wish there were more male only gyms/places like in the Middle East