Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got laughed at for looking a women in her eye for .5 seconds

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Walking across the street from my parking garage to my apartment to enjoy the rest of my weekend after getting a haircut. As I turn around the corner I see this incredibly attractive light skinned girl walking with her tyrone-light boyfriend. Of course out of instinct I make eye contact with the two of them as we walk by on the sidewalk. After we passed I could hear her snickering which eventually turned into a loud laugh as the distance between us increased.

I would cut my pinky off to be with a woman like that.

its worst shit which can happen
i wish i never experienced it

this is why i never make eye contact with people

This kind of shit always happens to me because I always look at my surroundings to see who’s around me.

proof that haircutmaxxing doesn't work

Happens every time bro

just cut your hair bro and she will look at you and smile bro. :soy: :soy: :soy:

yeah i have experienced similair situatuins, back in 2016, they year after i matriculated, i started studying this architecture course thing, and i saw this indian girl i have not seen for many years, this girl from my old town, she is kinda pretty, and yes i never made any attempts to apporach her because approaches are futile from my "Dygame" experiecne. unfortunely i did eye her alot which i regret, one time i eyed her while she was with her freinds on a couch inside that building and then they all burst out laughing, it was horrible. i hate the viscous cheap laughs of girls

hair cuts dont work bro

its your toxic personality

yeah i have experienced similair situatuins, back in 2016, they year after i matriculated, i started studying this architecture course thing, and i saw this indian girl i have not seen for many years, this girl from my old town, she is kinda pretty, and yes i never made any attempts to apporach her because approaches are futile from my "Dygame" experiecne. unfortunely i did eye her alot which i regret, one time i eyed her while she was with her freinds on a couch inside that building and then they all burst out laughing, it was horrible. i hate the viscous cheap laughs of girls
So damn relatable

Shouldve started laughing as well while staring her in the face.These whores think they have so much power but dont understand that the only reason theyre alive is because you allow them to be

*looks left and right*

Go ER!

This kind of shit always happens to me because I always look at my surroundings to see who’s around me.
yes, I always see arounds me and make eye contact ,but put away quickly the stare.

There's no hair cut for your face!

Dude. Keep your pinky finger...

You'll need it on the day of retribution to control your sword!

Tfw haven’t had a haircut for 15 years :feelsbadman:

I was at this outdoor shopping area today. I was just looking around at the shops and I made the briefest passing eye contact with this 5/10 white foid. She glared at me with the "you looking at me, uppity incel who thinks he has rights?" look. I glared back as if to say "I wasn't going to before, but I will now."

Cunts.

just say fuck you you fucking retards

I would cut my pinky off to be with a woman like that.

I know this feel. Also, I know the pain of couples mogging/mocking you in public. My condolences bro. Perhaps one day we'll walk side by side with robot wives or some shit.
just say fuck you you fucking retards

This low inhibitionmaxx the fuck out of yourself

The absoulte cuntery of that cunt

I know this feel. Also, I know the pain of couples mogging/mocking you in public. My condolences bro. Perhaps one day we'll walk side by side with robot wives or some shit.

This low inhibitionmaxx the fuck out of yourself
i repaired my bicycle outside and a couple was walking in my direction and i saw them laughing about my head shape and the girl whispering "look at that headshape" and i was triggered instantly i say what is your problem bitch you want to suck me or what and she says No no no not you i was speaking about another guy not you and i say yeah for sure.
And the bitch Boyfriend was saying calm down dude and i say stfu nigga(was a Gypsy) and get the fuck out of my sight (i mog the shit out of him)
And they saying I'm a weirdo and they leave and i shouted at him good now you can suck my dick both you fucking slaves

soy cuck faggot OP you are.
should have taught the whore a lesson instead.