Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got laughed at by foids again

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
Teen foids are the worst creatures on this planet. I graduated high school 1 year and they know me since I passed by that school and they pointed at me while laughing you know their typical "Tehee look at this loser with glasses passing us by". I wish they get raped to death by a gypsy and have their bodies mutilated. What the fuck am I doing wrong? I am literally a walking jester anywhere I go. People either pity or hate on me for no reason. Maybe because I am not a 6'2 blonde CHAD. Such whores deserve to get brutally assaulted by muslims. Those whores do not deserve anything but to be treat as slaves. Once again I am being reminded on how right Islam is.

Such whores deserve to get brutally assaulted by muslims. Those whores do not deserve anything but to be treat as slaves. Once again I am being reminded on how right Islam is.
Enslave them, remove their rights as human beings and consider them legally as cattle.

However, all this was initiated by cucks and you'll find fakecel larpers with their "muh, advanced socities gave them rights so it is good, shut up sandnig". Well, I laugh at those motherfuckers.

I got Ptsd everytime I hear a foid laugh when I'm near them.

Last edited:
Enslave them, remove their rights as human beings and consider them legally as cattle.

However, all this was initiated by cucks and you'll find fakecel larpers with their "muh, advanced socities gave them rights so it is good, shut up sandnig". Well, I laugh at those motherfuckers.
I had an urge to join the ISIS when that shit happened. I've taught myself to respect only subhumans, because normies are always looking at you like you are some kind of a monster. I'd rather be looked down upon with disgust over ridiculed. I will do everything in my power to strike fear into those whores hearts when they stumble upon me. Although that's hard as a manlet.

Teen foids are the worst creatures on this planet. I graduated high school 1 year and they know me since I passed by that school and they pointed at me while laughing you know their typical "Tehee look at this loser with glasses passing us by". I wish they get raped to death by a gypsy and have their bodies mutilated. What the fuck am I doing wrong? I am literally a walking jester anywhere I go. People either pity or hate on me for no reason. Maybe because I am not a 6'2 blonde CHAD. Such whores deserve to get brutally assaulted by muslims. Those whores do not deserve anything but to be treat as slaves. Once again I am being reminded on how right Islam is.
I was once approached by a girl "asking" me on a date as a prank in HS. I believed it and I was constantly bullied for 2 years. Fuck this life.

Fuck nature and the human nature

We have to make the world a bettER place

3DB54489 E431 4F4D B74A 36813BB139DF

Fuck all humans

Most people are too stupid anyways

I confront them and tell them to fuck off then i leave hearing them snickering in the backround and just ignore it as i leave.

Brootal!

Blow their heads off.

i wish we were allowed to do something to anyone who laughs at us

i wish we were allowed to do something to anyone who laughs at us
we cannot do anything. There are billions of cucks waiting to defend a screaming for help foid unless you are ogremaxxed tall mogger who can fight but even then the LAW itself is cucked so you better not get in any trouble

45830550 1 x