Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GOT is feminized, mainstream, normie garbage.

Yes, and I think that's the point.

Every time I've seen it, all that happens is people getting stabbed to death. Also I heard there's an incestuous sex scene in it too. I don't get why people watch it

I have never watched it ever lul

I haven't watched any GOT and won't, but I know that like all media in 2019 it's full of "badass bitches" with their "girl squad!!!"

Yaaaasssss, slay queen, squad up!

How do they maintain that illusion 24/7? Do they really believe this shit?

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 149
TV hasn’t been worth watching since breaking bad ended

TV hasn’t been worth watching since breaking bad ended
true Walter was a badass, I actually met Jesus payan from breaking bad the guy tuco kills at the car dump and took pictures, he's really cool.
Tv is just ways the media brainwashes people into following their ideology.

The show was amazing from S1-4 but since S5 it's become a live-action shounen with Marvel tier dialogue. I regret not skipping this season and just watching the "highlights" like I did the last one. I hate how literally every form of media has to preach this girl power shit and make all females Mary Sues. They had some 11 year old bitch kill a zombie giant. Luckily she died but that still doesn't negate the fact that she still took out a giant. The big bad of the series had less motivation than a saibaman from DBZ and was killed with a corny knife drop by some female who literally jumped from out of no where. Next time someone mocks watching anime, I'll remind them that the most popular show airing today is no better.

It's been absolute trash since season 5 but it somehow got even worse, D&D can't write for fucking shit. I'm used to feminized garbage on tv but they just had to ruin one of my favorite series.

Water is wet.

It's just a soap opera with "cool" battle scenes so men can watch it while still "feeling like men." I have to listen to normtards at work talk about it like it's the greatest shit ever. It's funny watching grown men discuss it in the exact same way that dumb housewives gossip about their favorite soap operas.

I liked early seasons when it was more realistic, I feel like I'm watching an edgy Disney show now. S08E03 was laughably bad. Maybe it went to shit, maybe my tastes changed, idk.

Last edited:
The whole TV.shows culture (and hollywood) is filled with soy, normies larping as "nerdy lonely guys",sub6 whores with skyhigh standards, veiled feminist culture, "NO raccccisvvvvvvvmmmmm" and all the wrong shit you can find in the West.
Never got into it also because i find frustrating to look at infinite episodes to get to the ending and participating in that annoying pseudo nerdy culture big bang theory like ( i litterally prefer a 4h long movie instead)