Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got indian food

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
image0.jpg

Chili panaan+spicy chicken+lamb with rice. I didn't think the spicy chicken would be so hot ngl how do curries eat this. I also got a curry dip kinda shit to go with it.

looks very tasty

image0.jpg

Chili panaan+spicy chicken+lamb with rice. I didn't think the spicy chicken would be so hot ngl how do curries eat this. I also got a curry dip kinda shit to go with it.
Are you sure they're not just Pakistanis LARPing as Indians? They often do that because nobody knows what "Pakistani cuisine" is like, but everyone knows "Indian cuisine." There's an "Indian" restaurant near me, but they're actually Pakistanis. I ask because Indians don't really eat shit like lamb meat.

image0.jpg

Wow. Curry food without curry. That shit should have been dripping in 10 kinds of spicy sauces and oils. Looks dry af
Indians don't really eat shit like lamb meat.
Wtf?

Wow. Curry food without curry. That shit should have been dripping in 10 kinds of spicy sauces and oils. Looks dry af
It was served with herbs and shit but I took it out. I also have this orange curry sauce with it. It was suppose to be in kebabs but idk what happened to it

Brutal. Then what happens to naughty hindu dindus?
Nothing. Actually for the most part nothing happens to anyone for food habits. Lynching was a retarded political cope that went out of fashion.

Nothing. Actually for the most part nothing happens to anyone for food habits. Lynching was a retarded political cope that went out of fashion.
I thought their punishment was to the be last in line whenever mass rapes occur.

I thought their punishment was to the be last in line whenever mass rapes occur.
Jfl. No meat for me then. Wouldn't want to miss my spot.

Say goodbye to your asshole

Lmao, poops me

I don't deserve to eat good tasting foods, I only deserve to eat bland foods with no flavors because of the shitty genetics I got.
Eating good food will make me think that life isn't all that bad, and make me delusional to reality.

hindu dindus have a vegan-based cuisine. I thought you knew?
Jfl, this is really not true at all lol.
However as you say it could be either, it could be Pakistani larping as indian, it could be Indian larping as Pakistani larping as Indian, it could be Hindu dindu larping as mughlai/Kashmiri, and most likely, it could be Bangladeshi larping as both!

Think the point is Indian food covers the whole subcontinent, the cuisine existed long before 1947 lol

Last edited:
It’s gonna hurt coming out

Jfl, this is really not true at all lol.
However as you say it could be either, it could be Pakistani larping as indian, it could be Indian larping as Pakistani larping as Indian, it could be Hindu dindu larping as mughlai/Kashmiri, and most likely, it could be Bangladeshi larping as both!

Think the point is Indian food covers the whole subcontinent, the cuisine existed long before 1947 lol
Yeah, but calling it Indian isn't accurate. South Asian would be the correct term.

Yeah, but calling it Indian isn't accurate. South Asian would be the correct term.
No, Indian is accurate, the culture, race is Indian. If it was in a higher iq neighborhood they could be more granular, call it mughal food, or Tamil food, or Baloch food, but wouldn't make sense to call it Pakistani food (unless there is a thing called modern Pakistani which some Pak millenial or zoomer has created and is tearing up the Karachi dining scene with)

currycels, thoughts?

I like spicy food, but Indian food truly sucks.

No, Indian is accurate, the culture, race is Indian. If it was in a higher iq neighborhood they could be more granular, call it mughal food, or Tamil food, or Baloch food, but wouldn't make sense to call it Pakistani food (unless there is a thing called modern Pakistani which some Pak millenial or zoomer has created and is tearing up the Karachi dining scene with)
No, it's not accurate unless you are a retarded hindu dindu (which, you are). India existed in 1947 so calling it exclusively Indian is low IQ as it gets. I consider all Indian food to be Pakistani food because it's everyone eats it there and we've ate it for centuries, prepared it for centuries. Me calling it Indian would be silly.

No, it's not accurate unless you are a retarded hindu dindu (which, you are). India existed in 1947 so calling it exclusively Indian is low IQ as it gets. I consider all Indian food to be Pakistani food because it's everyone eats it there and we've ate it for centuries, prepared it for centuries. Me calling it Indian would be silly.
This sounds like you are coping hard but ok lol

Pakistan, India and Bangladesh are basically the same country and culture.

The food doesn't look that spicy to be honest. The red food dye is a giveaway you were eating 3 chilli hot on the scoville scale at best. So maybe your circulatory system isn't that great or your are overweight or have high blood pressure.

Try a 5 chilli phall Indian curry like they serve at my local Indian curry house, then get back to me. Your anus will resemble this the next morning if washed down with a few beers.

giphy.gif

Reaction to eating 5 chilli hot carolina reaper pepper similar to what I've had in strength.

This sounds like you are coping hard but ok lol
You're a retarded hindu dindu who thinks mosques were hindu temples then. :feelskek:
Pakistan, India and Bangladesh are basically the same country and culture.
Not really. That's like saying Slavic countries are the same as Germanic countries. Or that all of Africa is the same.

You're a retarded hindu dindu who thinks mosques were hindu temples then. :feelskek:

Not really. That's like saying Slavic countries are the same as Germanic countries. Or that all of Africa is the same.
Well, one by one, starting with Ayodha right!