Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got humiliated by a foid today

SOVIETCEL22

SOVIETCEL22

Rotmaxxing
There was a group of females at the next table. They were suspiciously giggling while looking at me, but as beta cuck I am I just tried to ignore it and ate silently :feelsbadman:

One of those whores approached me and asked if I was 12.... AND I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Only an arrogant self-centered foid could think that asking a stranger this bullshit of a question is a good idea. It's been a day but I still feel like shit.

Is it truly over? :fuk::feelscry:

There was a group of females at the next table. They were suspiciously giggling while looking at me, but as beta cuck I am I just tried to ignore it and ate silently :feelsbadman:

One of those whores approached me and asked if I was 12.... AND I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Only an arrogant self-centered foid could think that asking a stranger this bullshit of a question is a good idea. It's been a day but I still feel like shit.

Is it truly over? :fuk::feelscry:
rape her

Unfortunately brocel it is, sorry you had to deal with it.

Should've answred "Yes, I am 12 inches"

You will age well at least, when you reach 30 you will be able to shame the post wall whores for their wrinkles and worn looks, I imagine it can prove to be a fun pasttime for all young looking inkwells, unfortunately I am worn and haggard for my age and get mistaken for being a decade older then I am

I looked 12 in when I was 24 but at least I aged well, the thing is when you look like Mr. Bean you're still ugly no matter what age.

But no! It's all in your head. You're paranoid. It just so happens people who were serious like they're at a funeral start laughing and whispering when you appear.

grAYcel larps are so pathetic even for an inkwell