Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got hit by a car today

GulagSurvivalist

GulagSurvivalist

Hopium addict
I hate currystan drivers so much. They never follow any traffic rules and basically want to kill all pedestrians they see like it's carmageddon or some shit

Got out of my basement first time of this month to take out the garbage and that idiot bumped into me while looking at his phone, probably watched tiktok
Now my ass hurts :feelsree:

it was @Transcended Trucel's uncle get his ass

probably the driver was a foid or an ITcel

what car? I bet its some old car <1980s

I hate currystan drivers so much. They never follow any traffic rules and basically want to kill all pedestrians they see like it's carmageddon or some shit

Got out of my basement first time of this month to take out the garbage and that idiot bumped into me while looking at his phone, probably watched tiktok
Should have erased him from existence.

Currystan driver goes ER on GrAYcel chad

Don't know a lot about cars, but it was something from Soviet Union times
Lada Niva - Wikipedia
it must have been a lada niva then

:lul:

Basically every country outside of the Netherlands is like that, whenever I go to Germany I'm absolutely pissed with how little car drivers care about anyone outside of a car.

Germany is only fun when you go there by car, but unlike the Netherlands all the cops are racist and they constantly pull me over. To be fair, if most criminals look like me then I understand why they do it, Dutch cops are cucked.

shitskins gonna shitskin

HOLY SHIT ...
That was amazing !
What even is the context ?
Well actually doesn't even matter honestly since he's running over normies , who cares . JFL , that was so satisfying to watch seeing them all gang up only to be run over . But context would help a lot still I guess . Is he a criminal or something that's why ?
He was shooting Blackpills at the cattle.
Apparently, it was not very effective...

Fuck dude .
Sorry brocel .
Did you take this to the police and report it ? Hopefully you didn't hit your head or anything serious .
Fucking normies . They probably didn't even care because your unattractive . If you were Chad , everyone would've been helping you right there on the spot .
Hope that driver gets run over by a huge truck . :reeeeee:
Stay safe , keep us updated .
Police won't care unless there are severe injuries involved. The driver hit me on a low speed so it was only a mild pain for a couple of days

Anyway i don't go outside anymore because i'm tired of that shitty car dependent town with no sidewalks, gonna move to Ruzzia as soon as possible

Basically every country outside of the Netherlands is like that, whenever I go to Germany I'm absolutely pissed with how little car drivers care about anyone outside of a car.

Germany is only fun when you go there by car, but unlike the Netherlands all the cops are racist and they constantly pull me over. To be fair, if most criminals look like me then I understand why they do it, Dutch cops are cucked.
Netherlands are absolutely based. They should take over the world and force everyone into biking and building walkable cities :feelsthink: