Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got heightmogged by white foid passed by in my neighborhood.

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN TKE Enjoyer
★★★★★
I forgot to take pic but she definetly heightmogged me. Lanky type women.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

My 13 year old sister has buffer arms and bigger hands than me:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I've seen White foids near my height.

No lol i was in car with my father
Idiot ricecel if you were in car with your father then she wouldnt have been 6"2 because sitting increases percieved height and here i thought ricecel were smart (she max 5"9-5"11)

Idiot ricecel if you were in car with your father then she wouldnt have been 6"2 because sitting increases percieved height and here i thought ricecel were smart (she max 5"9-5"11)
Okay dude since i don't take the pics we might come to the missundertanding here. Okay no problem if you don't really believe me.

Okay dude since i don't take the pics we might come to the missundertanding here. Okay no problem if you don't really believe me.
You just said you were sitting in a car
There have been instances where i was sitting and saw a 5"8 girls as 6"2

You just said you were sitting in a car
There have been instances where i was sitting and saw a 5"8 girls as 6"2
Never mind man i cannot describe it.
It just regular inceldom discussion thread don't take it serioulsy like if this were some exam or something. .

Never mind man i cannot describe it.
It just regular inceldom discussion thread don't take it serioulsy like if this were some exam or something. .
Just joking man keep sitting
Keep hustling
Keep grinding
Just shoot for your journey
DON'T EVER GET UP

I didn't know you were rice. Thought you was a mayocel