Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got Heightmogged by Two Different Foid in Gym

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
One of them was pretty hot too. Fuck this shit is too brutal :feelsbadman: They easily had three inches over me. Made me feel petite

Getting heightmogged by a foid is one of the biggest suifuel:fuk:

why are you even go to gym if you know it is ovER?

go to boxing club and beat people helps boost confidence although foids are rare there

Getting heightmogged by a foid is one of the biggest suifuel:fuk:
When foids see guys shorter than them they think those guys are not men and will never be respect them as one

I'll explain in a moment.

One of them was pretty hot too. Fuck this shit is too brutal :feelsbadman: They easily had three inches over me. Made me feel petite
You think you have it bad? I am 5 feet 3 inches tall. Everybody is a giant compared to me. My life is a living hell because of this. I get disrespected everywhere. I go but I still am white with blue eyes. So I have some attractive points on me but it's still a shitty existence.

You think you have it bad? I am 5 feet 3 inches tall. Everybody is a giant compared to me. My life is a living hell because of this. I get disrespected everywhere. I go but I still am white with blue eyes. So I have some attractive points on me but it's still a shitty existence.
Dude that's so brutal. I had a coworker one time who sounds like you and he was a hardcore alcoholic

Dude that's so brutal. I had a coworker one time who sounds like you and he was a hardcore alcoholic
I used to be a heavy alcoholic myself. Basically quit drinking and I only smoke marijuana now.

I got heightmogged by a femoid today too. She was very ugly so the mogging wasn't too brutal.

Bro that's giga brutal. Im 5'9 so I'm manlet tier, some would argue that's manlet height. So I really only get hieghtmogged by foids every now and then but it certainly happens. But at 5'3 you're getting heightmogged by tons of foids, even by many teenage girls. That's terrible man. I feel bad for you

Breed them and you will improve your genes

Seeing foids taller than me, makes me wanna go ER.