Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got heightmogged by a giant whore

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
She had to be 6’1 or 6’2. I saw her heightmogging other manlets left and right too. She wasn’t a tranny as she had feminine features, i’d rate her stacylite

worst part is that she was holding hands with a chubby 5’10 recessed soylord. It feels like all my energy is drained now. I think i’ll just LDAR for a few hours.

Last edited:
How much is that in normal units?

How much is that in normal units?
185-188cm.

From what i noticed tall foids don't care about their partner's height fo some reason.their partners are usually around their height, i think us 5'10-6'2cels should tallfoidmax. but that requires high t levels.

over
From what i noticed tall foids don't care about their partner's height fo some reason.their partners are usually around their height, i think us 5'10-6'2cels should tallfoidmax. but that requires high t levels.

they absolutely do lol

185-188cm.

Lmao gigafucking ultra cope. "Just be at least 40% taller than her" works even for tallfag foids

Just kill him and take his spot, big deal.

185-188cm.

Damn, that would mog me so hard. Tall foids are extrenly hot and moist

Last edited:
She had to be 6’1 or 6’2. I saw her heightmogging other manlets left and right too. She wasn’t a tranny as she had feminine features, i’d rate her stacylite

worst part is that she was holding hands with a chubby 5’10 recessed soylord. It feels like all my energy is drained now. I think i’ll just LDAR for a few hours.
How tall are you?

"I just want to be smothered for long periods of time. My boyfriend is very busy and isn’t available for this whenever the craving hits, and we’re open but I don’t think I would want to cuddle with anyone else.

When we are together he gets restless after a while and can’t sit still. I call it my “hug meter” and I feel like it’s never full :( Sometimes I feel empty if I haven’t been held for a long time.

I know that not missing people is an autistic thing… sometimes I wonder if I actually miss people or if I just want to be held.

I just want to be held :("

How tall are you?
6’0. If a woman is within 3 inches of your height you get heightmogged though. So I get heightmogged by 5’9 women. I got brutally heightmogged here.

How can you date a foid taller than you and not feel emasculated in the relationship? I like my foids smaller than me

I wanna get mogged by a tall foid