Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got height mogged by a bunch of asian students today.

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
So i went out to go shopping today, because i needed some medication for a heart problem i recently struggle with. When i was waiting for the traffic light to turn green, so i could cross the street, a bunch of asian students who go to a near by private school suddenly appeard out of nowhere. Some of the male students, who looked very nerdy, like the kind of guys who would participate in some kind of underground fighting game tournament, height mogged the shit out of me. Which made me feel very insecure about my height. I'm 5'7 so not even that small, sure i'm a manlet but there're way more severe cases of manletism on this forum than mine. But the thought of getting height mogged by a bunch of asians still hurts me very much. Question to my fellow manletcels, how do you cope after such an incidence, happened to you?

21 and heart problem? it's over.

Its okay bro we still love you

E12F77B7 0AE3 44D2 A43A 3D955577D396

is that you in the AVI?

So i went out to go shopping today, because i needed some medication for a heart problem i recently struggle with. When i was waiting for the traffic light to turn green, so i could cross the street, a bunch of asian students who go to a near by private school suddenly appeard out of nowhere. Some of the male students, who looked very nerdy, like the kind of guys who would participate in some kind of underground fighting game tournament, height mogged the shit out of me. Which made me feel very insecure about my height. I'm 5'7 so not even that small, sure i'm a manlet but there're way more severe cases of manletism on this forum than mine. But the thought of getting height mogged by a bunch of asians still hurts me very much. Question to my fellow manletcels, how do you cope after such an incidence, happened to you?

I've also been seeing a lot of tall Asians lately

Im also 5'7"

It is beyond over.

150 actually
Please man take care of yourself and see if the doctors can help you lose some of that weight without stressing your heart. You seem like a nice person, good luck.

Even asian girls are mogging you. Thats when you know its over.

Damn, i only buy food in the night so no one in the store.

Where I'm at in SEA 5'9 is the average height for youngsters. I'm 5'8.5 and when I'm in the elevator with teenaged students I'm usually the shortest/ one of the shortest. being 5'7 you're gonna get mogged even by ricemen lmao

im 5'7.5, not better
im afraid that one day i will get hardly heightmogged by asians

I don't see tall asians where I live