Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got ghosted by my one and only online friend

Yuhuhu

Yuhuhu

Officer
★★★
Out of all the things that could've happened to me, I got ghosted not by a female, but by a dude I thought of as a brother. It's like one day he got bored and decided to never come back, then randomly sent me a message that wrote, "man..." After I spammed him, and then he proceeded to block me.

I mean, come on, man. I make everyone that shows me a little bit of friendliness my friend. It's high time I realized that most people are my friends but I'm not their friend.

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 5
my online "friends" removed me from every group chat and never message me

I haven't had friends since 2016

I honestly haven’t had friends in a long time. I understand your struggles.

I know that feel in part.

Only in this forum have I seen people empathetic to any of my situations. Thank you, brocels. :feels:
People here are probably the only people that are actually nice to me and are the only people in the world who have the same problems as me and can relate

Just wondering what you mean by spammed him?

People here are probably the only people are actually nice to me and are the only people in the world who have the same problems as me and can relate
Yep. Too bad I can't find friends here either, haha

Noo @TheSecondComing why would you do this

Not inceldom discussion, also you are an autistic loser.

Just wondering what you mean by spammed him?
Was worried something happened to him, so sent him some messages. I didn't send many, perhaps a few dozen over two weeks. They weren't anything desperate or something anyway.

Was worried something happened to him, so sent him some messages. I didn't send many, perhaps a few dozen over two weeks. They weren't anything desperate or something anyway.
Then yeah probably was hiding from you and just got tired of getting posts and just jumped ship.
That's how the world is. Guys and foids alike.

Then yeah probably was hiding from you and just got tired of getting posts and just jumped ship.
That's how the world is. Guys and foids alike.

I guess I have to get over it soon. I miss him.

Nah dude I am just being honest about why nobody wants to be friends with you.
Oh, then sorry man. I took it as something aggressive, my bad. I posted it here in inceldom discussion because I thought some incels would empathize with my current situation.

If anyone has gta xbox online, lets be friends

Why would you send "a few dozen" over two weeks? people have lives outside of the internet and won't always be online, maybe he went on vacation or something. at most you should send a message or two and that's it, you probably came off as a weirdo ngl.

Last edited:
Same happened with a friend of mine , last month. He has blocked me he was my best friend I knew him since I was 11.

Sorry to hear man
I have GTA V but I'm on PC. Anything else? Discord?
Dm me your steam if you have it, maybe we can play something together...well if i fix my PC that is.

Sorry to hear man

Dm me your steam if you have it, maybe we can play something together...well if i fix my PC that is.
I got it for free on the Epic Store, so no steam for me. What happened to your pc, my man?

That’s brutal

I have an AMD GPU as well, and I swear to God that the amount of trouble it's software gives me will end up making me rope one day. And Windows 10 updates always end up bricking my computer one way or another. What gpu do you have btw.

Have you tried going back to Windows 10 1803? I won't bother telling you about Amd adrenalin because I'm sure you've tried it. Oh, and have you tried a fresh windows install?

I have an AMD GPU as well, and I swear to God that the amount of trouble it's software gives me will end up making me rope one day. And Windows 10 updates always end up bricking my computer one way or another. What gpu do you have btw.

Have you tried going back to Windows 10 1803? I won't bother telling you about Amd adrenalin because I'm sure you've tried it. Oh, and have you tried a fresh windows install?
RX 570 and no, im waiting for my dad to return to see if he knows anything i don't before i try the windows thing or a full wipe(not that i have anything to lose considering this is already basically a fresh install). But at this point im assuming it's either the GPUs fault, or that my windows is corrupted.
Banking on the GPU since i had problems earlier with it this year.

I never had any friends in HS but was also severely bullied, now in college I still don't but at least I'm being left alone which is a lifechanging improvement. I'm sorry about what happened.
People here are probably the only people that are actually nice to me and are the only people in the world who have the same problems as me and can relate

I have never had online friends . How does that even work?

i know that feel :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

I don't have friends tbh.

Out of all the things that could've happened to me, I got ghosted not by a female, but by a dude I thought of as a brother. It's like one day he got bored and decided to never come back, then randomly sent me a message that wrote, "man..." After I spammed him, and then he proceeded to block me.

I mean, come on, man. I make everyone that shows me a little bit of friendliness my friend. It's high time I realized that most people are my friends but I'm not their friend.
I'll be your friend!!!

i know this feeling, as I slowly distance myself from my three irl friends and have just the two online friends it can get lonely. I have had falling outs with my one good online friend before and in that time it gets very hard to adjust.

This should not come as a surprise, but you should rather expect this to happen every time you want to make a "friend".

Normies will only be your friend as long as they can get something out of you. Be it free stuff, status, entertainment, etc.

There is no (((love))), let alone unconditional love. There are no true friendships. It is all fairy-tales, son.

So you are an Armycel? Which army?

Are you sure about that, mate? I'm pretty retarded
Heck yes!! Trust me, I will be able to handle you. Shoot me a PM bud, and tell me more about yourself therein. I shall do the same as a first reply.