Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got fucking BRUTALLY age mogged today

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★
I am a 29 year old man.

I went to the college gym that I am an alumni of, and it was filled with younger ppl. Mostly Freshmen and sophomores. Back when I was 16, college kids used to look like 35 year old adults with kids to me. Now they look like kids to me.

Made me feel better though that some of these kids actually looked about as old as me. Probably grew up on goyslop or were grad school students. Some ppl in their early 20s look like 30 these days.

Overall though, I got so brutally age mogged that it felt like a form of disrespect.

How old r u?
Late 20s, about the same age as you. In fact part of the reason why i don't tell my exact age is because i'm just ashamed of being older than most/many people on this forum.

I turned 19 just a few weeks ago.

When I see high school kids I feel like an old sick man about to die. It is even worse when they have gfs and friends.

I turned 19 just a few weeks ago.

When I see high school kids I feel like an old sick man about to die. It is even worse when they have gfs and friends.
19 is still young AF.

Late 20s, about the same age as you. In fact part of the reason why i don't tell my exact age is because i'm just ashamed of being older than most/many people on this forum.
There are some ppl who are 30+ on this forum.

Don't worry about it. Thats why we have these forums.