Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got fucked over in retail because I'm not a Chad or woman.

Danecel

Danecel

Greycel
So I was there as an unpaid intern for 5 weeks. It was supposed to be 2 weeks to find out if I was suitable to become a trainee so I can earn less than minimum wage for some years until that education is complete.

During the intern all the responses was how good I was at it, and serious, how I always arrived and did not get late, all positive stuff.

After the intern they tell my guidance counselor that I can't get the spot because I'm not motivated enough.
They didn't even tell it to my face. Also they could have said I should have worked on my motivation.

Yep that was it. That was all it required to destroy a whole month of unpaid work. I even injured my knee.
So they require you to be a fucking fake person or mindless happy person just to work in a fucking grocery store? With a mindset and motivations of Arnold Schwarzenegger, I mean what?

And there is less than a month now to where they are going to start they new trainee. It is probably going to be some Stacy or Chad, and that person is propably going to start trainee rightaway.

What the fuck was I even thinking? I mean anyone that worked there was anyway a super tall chad or stacy. They were all fake too. Seemed nice but now how their turned their back against me, I really realize how horrible they are.

I hate how inhuman people have become, no one wants to help people out anymore, it's just pick the best and let the others rot.

Ohh you already have a partime job and have worked many jobs before stacy? well we will hire you, you need it. Forget about that jobless incel, he just has to work harder.

They would not meet their quota if they hired you. Just lol if you want an unskilled job and are not an ethniq.

lmao i learned that after i quit my last job now i ldar stress free.....i would never intern for free at a grocery store.... pure suicidefuel / if i was you id contemplate going randy stairs their...

lmao i learned that after i quit my last job now i ldar stress free.....i would never intern for free at a grocery store.... pure suicidefuel / if i was you id contemplate going randy stairs their...
It was really not that bad. Helped my back so it didn't hurt in the mornings. The worst thing is just I'm a brainlet and you can't get a simple minimum wage job here in this shithole because education is free so they want the best and they want everyone to be good enough to work with all kinds of stuff themselves.

I would not have anything against a monotonous job, it just needs to be easy and require little thinking.

They would not meet their quota if they hired you. Just lol if you want an unskilled job and are not an ethniq.

I'm half ethic, just with a danish name. It's not the same here. Maybe in the big cities but most people hate ethic people around here.
People openly have DF stickers here which is our Right Wing political party.

Maybe I would have a chance at delivering pizza or working at a pizza place but I have no connections to any ethic people.

So, you actually did a decent job, but they lied and said you had a lack of motivation?

So, you actually did a decent job, but they lied and said you had a lack of motivation?

Yep, I mean maybe they're liars that just said that to keep me working extra for free. They did not at all say anything negative until it was time to evaluate if I could become a trainee there.

But a thing I can say, they wear a fake mask, behind the store they shittalk customers and people who send in their resumes.

How I fell for their tricks I did not know but when thinking about it they're horrible people.

Just LOL @ trying retail wageslavery as an incel.

It was really not that bad. Helped my back so it didn't hurt in the mornings. The worst thing is just I'm a brainlet and you can't get a simple minimum wage job here in this shithole because education is free so they want the best and they want everyone to be good enough to work with all kinds of stuff themselves.

I would not have anything against a monotonous job, it just needs to be easy and require little thinking.

I'm half ethic, just with a danish name. It's not the same here. Maybe in the big cities but most people hate ethic people around here.
People openly have DF stickers here which is our Right Wing political party.

Maybe I would have a chance at delivering pizza or working at a pizza place but I have no connections to any ethic people.
Damn free education is a double edge sword then...

Yep, I mean maybe they're liars that just said that to keep me working extra for free. They did not at all say anything negative until it was time to evaluate if I could become a trainee there.

But a thing I can say, they wear a fake mask, behind the store they shittalk customers and people who send in their resumes.

How I fell for their tricks I did not know but when thinking about it they're horrible people.
thats why i said go randy stairs... They think they can play people... i would love to see the look on there face if someone shot it up.

5 weeks trainee in retail? LOOOOOLL

Wtf country are you in dude?

Weird, I am from EE and you can get grocery shop job literally just by showing up, just need to be 18, with both hands/legs.

Is it really that bad in Denmark?

Denmark

Damn free education is a double edge sword then...

Yep, this is something people don't talk about in USA politics when they talk about how good we have it.
First we are not allowed to work the wage under 18 people are, even through it is high enough to support ourselves.

The next thing is everything requires a huge education here, where in USA a half decade of education makes you a doctor or gives you another high earning profession, here we brainlets have to go through the same for a job that earns just a little bit more than working at Mcdonalds.

Working in retail, that would be 2 yrs of study at an school, then 2 yrs of less than minimum wage paid intern ship, just to complete it. And if you complete these 2 yrs of school but can't find a place to take an intern ship, well sorry but no education for you then.

And this leads just to these companies not wanting to hire people for real jobs because they can pay interns and trainee's way less. So you will actaully have to work as a manager or something after that if you want a job there, and that includes lenghty work weeks. And don't forget the 2yrs of intern is fulltime with halfed vacation. You can't negotiate like when having a normal job.

Even something like working in storage requires a 5 yr educatin here.

There is no shortcuts.

Have fun working in a restaurant for 3 yrs working 12-23 and the like getting paid less than a Mcdonalds employee.

Retail must be one of the shittiest jobs in existence. It's suicidefuel... My only job I ever worked at was an unpaid retail job last year, and honestly it just destroys your self-worth. Try to avoid it as best you can, unless your a woman, because retail jobs seem to be in favour of the fucking femoids because "mai female privilege teehee". It's just bullshit... Please never ever get involved with retail.

Denmark

Yep, this is something people don't talk about in USA politics when they talk about how good we have it.
First we are not allowed to work the wage under 18 people are, even through it is high enough to support ourselves.

The next thing is everything requires a huge education here, where in USA a half decade of education makes you a doctor or gives you another high earning profession, here we brainlets have to go through the same for a job that earns just a little bit more than working at Mcdonalds.

Working in retail, that would be 2 yrs of study at an school, then 2 yrs of less than minimum wage paid intern ship, just to complete it. And if you complete these 2 yrs of school but can't find a place to take an intern ship, well sorry but no education for you then.

And this leads just to these companies not wanting to hire people for real jobs because they can pay interns and trainee's way less. So you will actaully have to work as a manager or something after that if you want a job there, and that includes lenghty work weeks. And don't forget the 2yrs of intern is fulltime with halfed vacation. You can't negotiate like when having a normal job.

Even something like working in storage requires a 5 yr educatin here.

There is no shortcuts.

Have fun working in a restaurant for 3 yrs working 12-23 and the like getting paid less than a Mcdonalds employee.
PURESUICIDEFUEL

Retail must be one of the shittiest jobs in existence. It's suicidefuel... My only job I ever worked at was an unpaid retail job last year, and honestly it just destroys your self-worth. Try to avoid it as best you can, unless your a woman, because retail jobs seem to be in favour of the fucking femoids because "mai female privilege teehee". It's just bullshit... Please never ever get involved with retail.
you arent wrong man you will go fucking crazy youbhave mental problems and or ugly

This, women there can work way slower and not carry heavy stuff, and that's okay, because wahmen.

Also all the few jobs that give minimum wage here that not requires an education is filled with Chads and Stacy's.

Being a incel brainlet is horrible, atleast most male virgins and nerds are smart enough to get a great education and have a value for companies. While we incel brainlets just rot.

The thing is just some months before, when I still did study but fail, I read a thread about another fellow danish brainlet, he talked about how little mecry this country have for unattractive and education stupid people.

I'm saying education stupid because many normies are dumb as fuck but can for some reason get very good grades.

What the fuuuck, they made you do unpaid intern work at a fucking GROCERY STORE?! For FIVE WEEKS!?

That's crazy. I would rather sui than try and get a job in Denmark.

What the fuuuck, they made you do unpaid intern work at a fucking GROCERY STORE?! For FIVE WEEKS!?

That's crazy. I would rather sui than try and get a job in Denmark.
It's so fucking bad, I have no idea it was like this until I got more knowledge.
Think about so many people have to work for many years being paid less than minimum wage here.

The worst thing is the people I have talked to about it just says that is how it is. Not understanding it's not common at all in other countries.

Also if everyone is educated, no one is.

We used to have a better neet system here. But it has really become shit lately, like you have 2yrs of neeting to find a job if you have a higher education and can't find a job, and you earn minimum wage just for being neet and writing a few job resumes, after that then it's a quater of the minimum wage you get and you get forced to howl trash and shit fulltime work.

But ofcourse if you're a single women you get paid way more than minimum wage.
Also if you're a trashy person who get into trouble with the law they also give you ton of free stuff.

Last edited:
Yeah, politicians need to stop their "let's put every into uni/college, and we'll all become well educated, smart people!!"
In econ, we discussed how getting a degree was a "signal" to employers that you were smart enough to earn a degree, and therefore easier to teach job skills. Their loose loans and stuoid leftist-parroting degrees have ruined this, Must be even worse in Denmark.

And I don't know what happened to entry level jobs in the west. I applied to McDonalds (didn't get the job or even a call back) and the interviewer told me about how job is so dificult, requires such good time management skills, and how not everyone can do it. How new immigrants who can barely speak English get hired, I don't know.

It's so fucking bad, I have no idea it was like this until I got more knowledge.
Think about so many people have to work for many years being paid less than minimum wage here.

The worst thing is the people I have talked to about it just says that is how it is. Not understanding it's not common at all in other countries.

We used to have a better neet system here. But it has really become shit lately, like you have 2yrs of neeting to find a job if you have a higher education and can't find a job, and you earn minimum wage just for being neet and writing a few job resumes, after that then it's a quater of the minimum wage you get and you get forced to howl trash and shit fulltime work.

But ofcourse if you're a single women you get paid way more than minimum wage.
Also if you're a trashy person who get into trouble with the law they also give you ton of free stuff.

That's despicable, man. NEET, matched betting & ewhoring is the only way.

It's similar in the UK now. The Tory cunts have been pushing apprenticeships. So employers are rebranding jobs as apprenticeships (which are where you learn a trade like plumbing, electrician) so they can pay £3/hour. Subway offer apprenticeships as a "sandwich artist" etc. It's a racket. It's not even wage slaving, it's straight up slaving.

That's despicable, man. NEET, matched betting & ewhoring is the only way.

It's similar in the UK now. The Tory cunts have been pushing apprenticeships. So employers are rebranding jobs as apprenticeships (which are where you learn a trade like plumbing, electrician) so they can pay £3/hour. Subway offer apprenticeships as a "sandwich artist" etc. It's a racket. It's not even wage slaving, it's straight up slaving.

Yeah, it's just a scam it all is.

A way to avoid the minimum wage and rights a normal job has. And even higer education has begun this, where they just abuse the apprenticeships and not hire people.

I mean a good boss could easily teach more and better than some "Education", he could also curate it to his business. I mean isn't it bad in a way everyone get trained in the same way? Then there is no diffrence between the companies.

Also business should take a risk themselves, they used to spend a huge amount of money training people but now the state does it all. The worst is that they say that apprenticeships cost them money, meanwhile most apprenticeship
people are just put on work where they slave, no information or learning is given doing it.
Yeah, politicians need to stop their "let's put every into uni/college, and we'll all become well educated, smart people!!"
In econ, we discussed how getting a degree was a "signal" to employers that you were smart enough to earn a degree, and therefore easier to teach job skills. Their loose loans and stuoid leftist-parroting degrees have ruined this, Must be even worse in Denmark.

And I don't know what happened to entry level jobs in the west. I applied to McDonalds (didn't get the job or even a call back) and the interviewer told me about how job is so dificult, requires such good time management skills, and how not everyone can do it. How new immigrants who can barely speak English get hired, I don't know.

This, but it is also an test to how much mental bullshit a person can go through. Manuel labor jobs get fucked over because many people suck at doing that kind of work, while many people struggle with mental jobs.

But there is seriously something wrong when a minimum wage job can't be given because it requires ton of internships, work experince and special skills, and a high education.

But atleast machine learning is going to replace many jobs smart people have. They all think it's the minimum wage manuel labor that is going to go first, but the recent advancement at openai and google shows that mental and these job are going to be replaced first.

Normies are just stupid and don't know it yet, and the media has barely reported on it, propably because of the shitstorm it would create.

Yeah, it's just a scam it all is.

A way to avoid the minimum wage and rights a normal job has. And even higer education has begun this, where they just abuse the apprenticeships and not hire people.

I mean a good boss could easily teach more and better than some "Education", he could also curate it to his business. I mean isn't it bad in a way everyone get trained in the same way? Then there is no diffrence between the companies.

Also business should take a risk themselves, they used to spend a huge amount of money training people but now the state does it all. The worst is that they say that apprenticeships cost them money, meanwhile most apprenticeship
people are just put on work where they slave, no information or learning is given doing it.

For legit apprenticeships, I think people should make minimum wage and the state should subsidise it so employers have an incentive to provide them.

I don't get how such things exist in Denmark. Apparently trade union membership is 70-80% there. Have you joined your union boyo? That's the only true antidote to being exploited at work.

For legit apprenticeships, I think people should make minimum wage and the state should subsidise it so employers have an incentive to provide them.

I don't get how such things exist in Denmark. Apparently trade union membership is 70-80% there. Have you joined your union boyo? That's the only true antidote to being exploited at work.

The thing is just when it's an apprenticeship, intern etc you're not qualified for unions.