Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got food poisoning

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
Few days ago someone gave my mom money to treat me and my sister to lunch. My mom took us to Kelsey's and I got a fish burger. Later that night at 2am I'm kneeling at the toilet twitching a crap ton and after about a half hour I managed to vomit. Faggots need to learn to cook shit right if they make food for a living. Now I had to deal with vomiting because they were lazy. Vomiting at 2am is the fucking worse. I dont know anything else that tops it. It interrupts your sleep and keeps you awake in an uncomfortable position while making you constantly feel like crap

Imagine not living off delicious canned food.

Sue them and become rich off it.

Imagine not living off delicious canned food.

Canned food can easily contain botulism though. Which paralyzes you, op will feel queasy but eventually get over it. You can't get over paralysis

Brutal , resist bro

Canned food can easily contain botulism though. Which paralyzes you, op will feel queasy but eventually get over it. You can't get over paralysis
Brutal ngl. I only have a few canned sardines, will they cause me paralysis ?

Brutal ngl. I only have a few canned sardines, will they cause me paralysis ?
Botulism is rare. But when it happens your fucked. It only occurs due to a failure of machinery at the factory, it's hard to explain

Botulism is rare. But when it happens your fucked. It only occurs due to a failure of machinery at the factory, it's hard to explain
Fuark, hopefully I'm not unlucky.

Fuark, hopefully I'm not unlucky.

It would be recalled if they had any. 1st world food safety practices are unparalleled. Essentially botulism spreads when a device which superheats the food to sterilize it fails and the temperature drops. If it fails the factory will grind to a halt and you won't be able to get your delicious sardines. Watch this video

It would be recalled if they had any. 1st world food safety practices are unparalleled. Essentially botulism spreads when a device which superheats the food to sterilize it fails and the temperature drops. If it fails the factory will grind to a halt and you won't be able to get your delicious sardines. Watch this video

Tf gas station food ? Jfl.
He had it coming.

shit it all out bro