Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Got fired today, back to Neet lifestyle brothers

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Basically blew my lid at work and shouted full on at the manager after they kept piling more work on to me.

Back to Neet lifestyle for a while i guess? :feelshehe:

based man, glad that u fought back

based, can you get neetbuxx somehow?

What was your job?

basically delivery handling for a local pub, except they kept piling more and more responsibilities on me for the same pay.

Drink with me?
full

Basically blew my lid at work and shouted full on at the manager after they kept piling more work on to me.

High T for fighting back. I would just do as i'm told like a good cuck.

Wageslaving as an incel is cucked. Go live on welfare and rot at home.

Good thing you fought back instead of nodding like a soy. :feelsYall::feelsYall:

Good thing you fought back instead of nodding like a soy. :feelsYall::feelsYall:

ever since i was bullied as a kid for being ugly af, i never bow down now, especially because i have a pissed off resting face.

redditors would probably cry about how i micro agressioned the staff or some BS
Congratulations.

i ignored a call from a possible employer today, was too tired

neet life is based, I'm trying to neetmax too

Based and lowinhibitpilled, are you curry?

Well done for having a spine and standing up for yourself my g

Neet is comfy, neet is cool :feelsautistic: and mogs me at being neet :feelsbadman:

u will probably earen mopre on unemployment than work

Lowinhib, high T and based af. Welcome to NEETdom

IMG 20200810 230835

basically delivery handling for a local pub, except they kept piling more and more responsibilities on me for the same pay.
Have you tried asking politely for a raise before going apeshit ?

Being a NEET is so Based!

Enjoy your freedom.

based, how did it go down? Did they shout back at you? What did your parents say?

Based as fuck. As an incel we shouldn't take shit, fuck them

Have you tried asking politely for a raise before going apeshit ?

there are no payrises i get paid the exact same is the guy washing dishes, when im expected to clear 15 cages of stock in 1 hour it takes the piss after a while.

Confused as to why your defending a nationwide business tbh seems pretty (( suspicous ))
Title doesn't check out anymore

why

based, how did it go down? Did they shout back at you? What did your parents say?

the manager is a complete spineless cuck so he didnt say anything, JFL he fired me over email, too scared to say it to my ogrecel face

Time to update your status
:feelsokman:

Very based. Cucking a manager is a great feeling. Now he has to find another hire and waste his time retraining them. :dab:

Very based. Cucking a manager is a great feeling. Now he has to find another hire and waste his time retraining them. :dab:

true, and seen as i was the only staff who actually knew how to put away stock deliviries they are fucked. especially considering its busy in the summer :dab: