Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got fired from job after they saw my face

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
I applied for a summer job online. I filled out the application and they told me i’d got the job. It wasn’t like other jobs where I would have to go to an interview first, they just read my CV and said i’d got the job and had to go in for training (it was with food). As soon as I got to the training, when I saw the manager, I could tell he was disgusted by my subhuman face. I did the training perfectly and made no mistakes, the next day they called me and told me to not bother going to anymore training sessions because I was not suitable for the job :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Kill me now

I applied for a summer job online. I filled out the application and they told me i’d got the job. It wasn’t like other jobs where I would have to go to an interview first, they just read my CV and said i’d got the job and had to go in for training (it was with food). As soon as I got to the training, when I saw the manager, I could tell he was disgusted by my subhuman face. I did the training perfectly and made no mistakes, the next day they called me and told me to not bother going to anymore training sessions because I was not suitable for the job :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Kill me now
Can you sue? Wrongful termination?

Being ugly and unstylish is a HUGE drawback in the job market today. All HR personnel are women and faggots.

I dont know but they still paid me for the day of training
I'd tell them you're contacting an attorney forn wrongful termination. Wait for them to reply and if they dont let you come back I'd call a lawyer. You could make good money for discrinination.

Getting fired after meeting in person was SURELY due to your poor personality. Don't mistake it for anything else, my friend. /s
Ok mr blue pill. Had nothing to do with being ugly or ethnic (if he is)

If you're not white, play the race card and sue their ass

Allahu akbar this is legit sui fuel

I'd tell them you're contacting an attorney forn wrongful termination. Wait for them to reply and if they dont let you come back I'd call a lawyer. You could make good money for discrinination.
If you're not white, play the race card and sue their ass
I might do that actually but I don’t know shit about the law

Talk to an attorney lol. They'll likely not charge unless you win If they're good.

you need to use the truck of peace

Halo effect at its finest.

I pretended to be gay, and got a job. I got turned down nicely or just avoided for 6 interviews. I did the same tone, vocabulary, etc. and just used a bit of a gay lisp and started a conversation where I mentioned I was gay then the woman was somehow comfortable with me and I got a good temp job for 5 months. It's fucked.

I pretended to be gay, and got a job. I got turned down nicely or just avoided for 6 interviews. I did the same tone, vocabulary, etc. and just used a bit of a gay lisp and started a conversation where I mentioned I was gay then the woman was then somehow comfortable with me and I got a good temp job for 5 months. It's fucked.
It’s over if you’re straight in 2018.

Find a lawyer using google or something. Most of them offer free consultations, and if they choose to accept your case, a lot of them take a cut if you win, and won't charge if you lose.

In a bank I saw a foid that had a semi-transparent skirt, big breasts and blue eyes.

I think she went there by couch-casting