Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal “Got fired for being quiet”

i would make those niggers pay me neet buxs if i can't wage

USA jobs and work places are a hell to be inside
you're literally surrounded by hot girls and if you try to talk to any of them they will report u for sexual harassments. they still want you to talk with them but maybe like a little obedient simping sheep.
i just don't understand how talking with coworkers about pointless shit that doesn't even relate to work is supposed to be helpful to the work environment

probably just cause he's ugly. If he were outgoing he'd be fired for being obnoxious

you're literally surrounded by hot girls and if you try to talk to any of them they will report u for sexual harassments. they still want you to talk with them but maybe like a little obedient simping sheep.
He-
(and you end up in Abu Ghraib-style prison)
10-abu-muhammad-al-adnani-al-shami-isis-spokesman-syrian.jpg

If it was chad he'd just be known as focused and mysterious.

Introversion is a crime jfl at this society

Gotta think there’s more too it, there is a guy at my work called ‘Silent Jay’ and that’s in construction where people are very chatty and joke a lot. Maybe its a USA thing

At least he got hired, ive been searching for 2 years

Gotta think there’s more too it, there is a guy at my work called ‘Silent Jay’ and that’s in construction where people are very chatty and joke a lot. Maybe its a USA thing
Being quiet in NA makes you a social pariah and everyone thinks you’re either dumb, an asshole, or both