Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Got featured on Soy Tears again!!!

I haven’t been featured there in a few weeks. :feelsrope:

Were you purposely trying to get on there ?

Stalin is chad ngl, fatstalin = volstalin

Hair is really a boost.

the biggest incel of them all.The legend.I consider him my friend at this point even if we have never meet.

Ive been featured several times, I started to save the posts. Sadly I dont have the link to my based posts on the original r/incels, they are still down there on inceltears, my iq used to be so high

I dont think we should pay attention to those cucks anymore

I hope to reach this milestone someday.

Stalin's pic was airbrushed in that pic mang. He had pock marks, a screwed up hand (and a leg too iirc), and was a turbomanlet.

This is the Chad who actually won the war:

zhukov.jpg

I sometimes wonder if a comment of mines have ever been featured in cucktears?

congrats on the statusmaxxing man

JFL at the comments.
Hitler lost the war because he pissed off half of Europe by murdering about 6 million innocents
Remember the 6 gorillion goy.

I think Hitler is the better-looking one, with those intense eyes. Did you know, according to his driver, Emil Maurice, that Hitler actually had a magnetic sexual presence and teenage girls would rip open their blouses as he drove by, or jump in front of hos car in the hope to get a little hurt and be comforted by him. Middle-aged women, the ones who are at that life point where you get a sudden wild rush of hormones ( its that last chance for a baby thing, very unexpected) would go to his speeches and get in a proper state..the men noted that look, sort of glassy-eyed and lustful and worshipful. It's weird to look at that picture and imagine it, isn't it...and hey, incels, he wasnt tall..so all you have to do is be anti-Semitic and racist and say women belong in the kitchen...oh wait, that's actually not working for you..
Pretty generic comment but made me lol tbh.

Soytears must be autistic because they cant understand humor or sarcasm tbh

I got featured by those soycucks 8 times or smth

Those people are pathetic

I'd want to get featured to, maybe one day.