Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got Drunk, Felt Confident, Asked a Girl if I had a Chance with her...failed

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I went out on friday night. Looked in the mirror and thought I looked my best so felt good, went to a bar/club. Packed with people. I got there late so got drunk to catch up and feel more kunfident.

I seen a girl in the corner with her friends, who SEEMED to keep looking over so I kept looking back naturally. She was a little bit chubby but had quite a pretty face but also looked a little emo. Turns out my friends know her friends and they asked us to come to a house party around the corner close by so we did.

When we did she was standing near me and a guy I know introduced me to her. Turns out she was from nearby my hometown according to him so I asked her if that was true. I then went the toilet and when I came back she was chatting to my better looking friend who came with me to the party. My other friends had left at this point. They seemed to be hitting it off even though he is also quite awkward when it comes to girls and is quite fat at the moment. As she left the room me and my friend were standing there talking and she looked back over her shoulder in our direction, at him, right past me. My heart sank.

Then her older uglier friend came over and started talking to my friend showing some interest. He left a short while later so I stood there talking to a couple of the guys there who I'd just met. The first girl never even looked at me for the rest of the party. I left at around 5 am but then all of a sudden the girl and her friend left too. I asked them where I could get a taxi and then stupidly called her over and said:-

"Tell me something. Would I have a chance with you?"

and she said:-

"Well I kind of have a boyfriend"

so I said:-

"But if you didn't, would I be good enough for you?"

"Well he's kind of still in my life so..." and walked away.

Now I feel so ashamed and pathetic and inferior.

Friendly advice: All girls have boyfriends. All of them. Why wouldn't they. Even if she is not in a relatioship she is still getting dicked by a fuck buddy. No point i trying.

I'm sorry my friend. That must have hurt.

Friendly advice: All girls have boyfriends. All of them. Why wouldn't they. Even if she is not in a relatioship she is still getting dicked by a fuck buddy. No point i trying.

Seems like it. I'm more pissed off with myself that I gave her validation though

The normies would say “You’re an old man now, let it go.” I say: Good job trying.

The normies would say “You’re an old man now, let it go.” I say: Good job trying.
Agree. It was bad but not that bad. He did well. 2/5 dead pepes from me for OP's story

:feelsrope::feelsrope: _ _ _

Thanks. The thing is in real life I don't actually look as old as I am which is why I can still go out like this without looking totally silly. People think I'm early 20s sometimes.

I wish I was like Nicholas Cage in that film where he can see things ahead of time so I could stop myself from doing stupid shit.

Thanks. The thing is in real life I don't actually look as old as I am which is why I can still go out like this without looking totally silly. People think I'm early 20s sometimes.

I wish I was like Nicholas Cage in that film where he can see things ahead of time so I could stop myself from doing stupid shit.

Yeah, I agree, you look younger than your age.

This was sad to read. I feel sorry for you. It is better to at least try which you did. How old are you though?

Which part/s?

Asking a girl if you have a chance with her under any circumstances is a cuck move. Too overt, submissive, serious and desperate. Doing it to a girl who expressed zero interest in you makes it a thousand times worse.

This. Chad will still bang them in a lowkey way, even if they're single.

At least you tried

Asking a girl if you have a chance with her under any circumstances is a cuck move. Too overt, submissive, serious and desperate. Doing it to a girl who expressed zero interest in you makes it a thousand times worse.

She kept looking over during the club so I thought I may have had a chance but maybe she just wanted validation. And at that point I was wasted and upset so meh.

Not that it'd make any difference for an incel, but definitely skip the hypothetical stance when speaking.

"Would I have a chance with you" <<< "hey gurrrl I want yo bawdy"

lol I have 0 inhib when drunk. You sound like you were sober af

100% legit, each and every bitch has a fuckbuddy on the side, irrespective of being in a relationship. I have seen bitches with chalite fuckbuddy doing LTR with a betabuck. They always keep a chadlite fuckbuddy with a hope to lock him down.

100% legit, each and every bitch has a fuckbuddy on the side, irrespective of being in a relationship. I have seen bitches with chalite fuckbuddy doing LTR with a betabuck. They always keep a chadlite fuckbuddy with a hope to lock him down.
Incels should just rope, We cannot compete

I went out on friday night. Looked in the mirror and thought I looked my best so felt good, went to a bar/club. Packed with people. I got there late so got drunk to catch up and feel more kunfident.

I seen a girl in the corner with her friends, who SEEMED to keep looking over so I kept looking back naturally. She was a little bit chubby but had quite a pretty face but also looked a little emo. Turns out my friends know her friends and they asked us to come to a house party around the corner close by so we did.

When we did she was standing near me and a guy I know introduced me to her. Turns out she was from nearby my hometown according to him so I asked her if that was true. I then went the toilet and when I came back she was chatting to my better looking friend who came with me to the party. My other friends had left at this point. They seemed to be hitting it off even though he is also quite awkward when it comes to girls and is quite fat at the moment. As she left the room me and my friend were standing there talking and she looked back over her shoulder in our direction, at him, right past me. My heart sank.

Then her older uglier friend came over and started talking to my friend showing some interest. He left a short while later so I stood there talking to a couple of the guys there who I'd just met. The first girl never even looked at me for the rest of the party. I left at around 5 am but then all of a sudden the girl and her friend left too. I asked them where I could get a taxi and then stupidly called her over and said:-

"Tell me something. Would I have a chance with you?"

"Well I kind of have a boyfriend"

so I said:-

"But if you didn't, would I be good enough for you?"

"Well he's kind of still in my life so..." and walked away.

Now I feel so ashamed and pathetic and inferior.
Ah reminds me of my early 20s lad

Dont worry dude, youll get em next time