Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL got downvoted 44 times for posting a basic BlackPill on Cucktears

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-

AdcxUO0.png

JFL at CuckTears users' denial of how life works.

Chad acts in a positive way : good person to everybody

Incel acts in a positive way : creepy "nice guy", and the recipients of his niceness are referred to as "targets"

The game is fucking rigged, boyos.

No one is good to everybody. At least no one with a bit of self-respect. If you get treated like shit, you should NOT be good in return.
But shitcunts want to be treated well no matter what. "If you can't handle me at my worst..." and blah. Fucking whores.
If you behave like a shitcunt you do NOT deserve to be treated well. You deserve to be treated like shit.
But THEY want to behave like shit and still be treated well. :rage:

They actually have a point here. If you hate women but play the nice guy in hope to get a chance by some cunt you are retarded.

its bullshit. being nice will not help you in life no matter who you do it to. if anything it will just make you be seen as weak and to be walked over. being vigilant and cynical are learned trait for a reason.

They actually have a point here. If you hate women but play the nice guy in hope to get a chance by some cunt you are retarded.

I guarantee you that if Chad behaves like a beta orbiter (ie: trying to get to know the girl, caring about her feelings, blablabla), he will end up in her bed, she'll swallow his cum, and sing his praises being the benevolent Chad that he is.

This is the hypocrisy I'm addressing. Doesn't make the "nice guys" you're talking about less pathetic.
its bullshit. being nice will not help you in life no matter who you do it to. if anything it will just make you be seen as weak and to be walked over. being vigilant and cynical are learned trait for a reason.

Again, if Chad is nice, he's seen as a benevolent force of good in this world.

If an incel is nice, he's seen as a suck-up.

Being nice and polite as an ugly male will only enable people to step all over you. No one will give you even an ounce of respect.

I guarantee you that if Chad behaves like a beta orbiter (ie: trying to get to know the girl, caring about her feelings, blablabla), he will end up in her bed
Teehee he is so shy and mysterious!
Shy

But it wouldn't matter if Chad did it.

I love cucktears, once you corner them they resort to virgin shame, attack you with memes that make 9gag cringe

That implies that women are mind readers which is retarded because most women get killed, beaten or raped by someone close to them. Women are retarded enough to date serial killers and these cucks are telling me that a wahman knows about my shitposting on Incels.me