Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got dizzy at the gym today

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I did like half of my routine and started feeling really dizzy and I was shaking so I left. In the changing room I felt like i was gonna pass out, so I went home.
This has happened to me several times. I went in the morning today, it's probably because I didnt have a good breakfast. I should start drinking those protein shakes or something

Maybe you need some caffeine before training

in leg workout? my eyes go dark sometimes. you gotta eat properly before training.

there is no gym for your face

if someone threatens your life just shoot them

gymcels on suicide watch due to my impeccable logic

there is no gym for your face

if someone threatens your life just shoot them

gymcels on suicide watch due to my impeccable logic
Let me cope. I feel good doing exercise, just not today

I did like half of my routine and started feeling really dizzy and I was shaking so I left. In the changing room I felt like i was gonna pass out, so I went home.
This has happened to me several times. I went in the morning today, it's probably because I didnt have a good breakfast. I should start drinking those protein shakes or something
I once got second hand high at a 24/7 hour gym at night time. No staff present. I broke my left upper arm due to having a psychedelic journey. Chad staff said in an email, "sorry to hear you broke your wrist." £*** they called me a wristcel. I only just got that.

I once got second hand high at a 24/7 hour gym at night time. No staff present. I broke my left upper arm due to having a psychedelic journey. Chad staff said in an email, "sorry to hear you broke your wrist." £*** they called me a wristcel. I only just got that.
They don't give a fuck about us. They were just making fun of you
if you wanna feel good just do drugs theory
I would feel worse

They don't give a fuck about us. They were just making fun of you
It was 4 years ago yet I'm still breaking down scar tissue. Those ba$tards. They didn't like me anyway. I went there to often for their liking. I have full mobility.

Take an apple or banana and some water (not soda) with you, happens to me if I haven't ate or drank for a while. Other drinks may work but water is best imo.

Take an apple or banana and some water (not soda) with you, happens to me if I haven't ate or drank for a while. Other drinks may work but water is best imo.
I always drink water, but nothing else. I should eat a good breakfast tbhngl

Did you take the kikecine?

Yes I took 4 vaccines jfl at me :fuk:
That is my theory. I did not take the kikecine, and I can jog for miles without feeling tired at age 30.

That is my theory. I did not take the kikecine, and I can jog for miles without feeling tired at age 30.
It's over. The jews destroyed. I don't even leave my house it wasnt that nescesary

Cope, kikecine isn’t doing shit to most people. There will be no mass deaths. You can jog for miles because you obviously worked up to it and strengthened your heart