Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got demoted for being short

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★★★★
I started this job as a sales person and this morning my boss told that I'm moving to production against my will. It's because nobody respects you or takes you seriously when you're short. Nobody wants to buy anything when you're a manlet

It sucks. How short are you?

fuck brutal I am 5'5 and never got hired for the retail jobs no matter how hard I tried. manletism explains it
Im 5'3, yeah no one sees us as adult people, we are walking jokes for them. Not much different than actual midgets.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

[UWSL][UWSL]I don’t know how much height matters when getting hired in general.[/UWSL] I also heard that at[UWSL] sales it can also be a disadvantage if you are taller than the average.[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]Clients may subconsciously think you are more violent / pushy, [UWSL][UWSL]even a survey was conducted on this...[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]I'm about 5'7 and a half and however I think employers don't really care that , I will be still considered as a midget by women :cryfeels:[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]