Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got confirmation that I have a UTI somehow

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I posted a few weeks ago about having gassy bubbly piss. Well a confirmation has come that I have a bacterial infection. just fucking great. Chads can fuck a thousand women and never get sick once. And me not having fucked any foids, just visiting the worthless fucking shithole India gets a urinary tract infection from there. fuck my life. God I FUCKING hate this planet. oh well time to visit a urologist.

brutal shit, hope you get well soon
i also told you in that thread that i have some pain when peeing and my pee is always have gas in it. it was the same for me for months but i am either too lazy or just too scared of the kind of treatment that they might give it to me.
i definitely have some kind of dysuria

brutal shit, hope you get well soon
i also told you in that thread that i have some pain when peeing and my pee is always have gas in it. it was the same for me for months but i am either too lazy or just too scared of the kind of treatment that they might give it to me.
i definitely have some kind of dysuria
they'll probably give antibiotics but nothing else

Absolutely brutal brocel. Really sorry. Now you have to face someone else and tell them your penis problem.

india-photos-89-758x505.jpg

Cleanest river in india. (the filth comes from the Indian bathers)

india-photos-04.jpg

Healthiest cows in india.

india-photos-83.jpg

Most hygienic Indian man.

If you want to see more of how backwards India is.

india-photos-04.jpg

india-photos-83.jpg

They must have god tier immune systems jfl

Why the fuck would you willingly go to India??

I posted a few weeks ago about having gassy bubbly piss. Well a confirmation has come that I have a bacterial infection. just fucking great. Chads can fuck a thousand women and never get sick once. And me not having fucked any foids, just visiting the worthless fucking shithole India gets a urinary tract infection from there. fuck my life. God I FUCKING hate this planet. oh well time to visit a urologist.
Not to insult India or anything but you are not the only person saying that they got ill after visiting India.

I know from real life that MANY people do not wash hands after going to the toilet. So I guess the millions of people in your city not washing their caused you to get sick because they touch their privates then touch surfaces after which you also touched them or you ate food or touched your eyes or privates.

Next time when in India dont touch your eyes, mouth, nose, inner ears, ass, dick or wounds or drink or eat anything that was not served boiling hot and before you thorougly wash and disinfect your hands. You are Indian by ancestry but you are American so your immune system is not Indian. Curry diseases will infect you QUICK which for the average Curry even sickly ones are not even contagious.

Last edited:
Not to insult India or anything but you are not the only person saying that they got ill after visiting India.

I know from real life that MANY people do not wash hands after going to the toilet. So I guess the millions of people in your city not washing their caused you to get sick because they touch their privates then touch surfaces after which you also touched them or you ate food or touched your eyes or privates.

Next time when in India dont touch your eyes, mouth, nose, inner ears, ass, dick or wounds or drink or eat anything that was not served boiling hot and before you thorougly wash and disinfect your hands. You are Indian by ancestry but you are American so your immune system is not Indian. Curry diseases will infect you QUICK which for the average Curry even sickly ones are not even contagious.
yeah I will buy a large amount of hand sanitizer and eat very specific foods

yeah I will buy a large amount of hand sanitizer and eat very specific foods
yes only bottled water and eat only at home and use only your own plate and wash it yourself.

Even though I grew up in aabroad even I will get sick when abroad because I have been here for more than 4 years.

That's what you get for rawdogging a filthy curry ho in India.

Jk jk. Get well, brocel.

Of course I do, I never get I'll or sick for random shit western born spoiled cucks get JFL.
One of the few, if only benefit to being a curry ig

india-photos-04.jpg

india-photos-83.jpg

Classic site tbh.

Curryland needs to be nuked immediately

I feel you bro in 2019 i got issues with pissing like slower than usual flow and constant irritation inside bladder; got it checked and turned out one of ureter was infected in my body, doc put me on strong antibiotics and asked to drink better water and it took full 3 months to get that infection cleared

the kind of waters we get to drink here is affecting us in so many ways leave our 'food' aside; from usual kidney stones to infections and affecting your bowels and what not

I feel you bro in 2019 i got issues with pissing like slower than usual flow and constant irritation inside bladder; got it checked and turned out one of ureter was infected in my body, doc put me on strong antibiotics and asked to drink better water and it took full 3 months to get that infection cleared

the kind of waters we get to drink here is affecting us in so many ways leave our 'food' aside; from usual kidney stones to infections and affecting your bowels and what not
I would recommend indiancels to use water filters and bottled water whenever possible tbh. the water there is not trustworthy especially in cities.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back