Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got caught watching liveleak videos at school

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
When I was 13yrs I was checking liveleak at school in the library with VPN. Other kids who were behind me were also watching from my computer. One of the teacher notices that something is suspicious and snitches on us to the IT guy.

Then the IT guy start to walk to us I was retarded and couldn’t clear my history quick enough due to the pressure. So he checked my history and saw liveleak ISIS videos.

He gave me a talk that 13yrs kid shouldn’t watch this type of video, and said if it happened again he will tell teachers.

I got expelled from this schools so this was the first step in that.

You got expelled over such a minor issue?

Was this the main reason for your expulsion from that school?

Was this the main reason for your expulsion from that school?
You got expelled over such a minor issue?
No there were much bigger reasons. Maybe I will write about those stories.

But one of the many reasons I got expelled was that I got the VPN again.

The IT guy would have told the teachers I was using VPN from this incident.

No there were much bigger reasons. Maybe I will write about those stories.

But one of the many reasons I got expelled was that I got the VPN again.

The IT guy would have told the teachers I was using VPN from this incident.
I see

When I was 13yrs I was checking liveleak at school in the library with VPN. Other kids who were behind me were also watching from my computer. One of the teacher notices that something is suspicious and snitches on us to the IT guy.

Then the IT guy start to walk to us I was retarded and couldn’t clear my history quick enough due to the pressure. So he checked my history and saw liveleak ISIS videos.

He gave me a talk that 13yrs kid shouldn’t watch this type of video, and said if it happened again he will tell teachers.

I got expelled from this schools so this was the first step in that.
Just open a newspaper and youll see ukraine war and tons of terrorism from the middle east anyway