Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got caught masturbating by the builders

Newbite

Newbite

Banned
-
Theres building work going on in my block and this builder is doing something below my window. He looked in and saw me jacking off naked. Then he call his friend and they both came to the window and laughed at me

You should have stared into their eyes and continued masturbating until you finished. You would have got the last laugh then.

haha, what country is this in?
You should have stared into their eyes and continued masturbating until you finished. You would get the last laugh then.

You should have stared into their eyes and continued masturbating until you finished. You would have got the last laugh then.
If you were so low inhib you wouldn't even be incel.

If you were so low inhib you wouldn't even be incel.

If you are just high inhib you are a fakecel though. There are many low inhib members here that are incel because of being ugly which is basically what an incel is, ugly.

Theres building work going on in my block and this builder is doing something below my window. He looked in and saw me jacking off naked. Then he call his friend and they both came to the window and laughed at me
JFL at calling his friend. Didnt u have curtains or somthing? :lul::lul::lul:

The video will be up soon.

Could be worse tbh. What were you masturbating to?

I'm just too smart to get caught masturbating, you should always keep your trousers at your ankles, sometimes I practice pulling up my trousers at speed, you can also keep a pillow beside you for a last resort cover up.

I hid under the duvet. So they laughed louder and said something in their language and then i heard them walk off.
Goddamn polaks probably? These slavic niggas are so low inhib its crazy

If you are just high inhib you are a fakecel though. There are many low inhib members here that are incel because of being ugly which is basically what an incel is, ugly.
Low inhibition is a path to a thug game.
I would gladly go all lookism if I haven't seen the power of thugmaxxing with my own eyes too many times.

Seems like larping, but probably not, find them and get revenge

You should have ran after the first guy saw you

if not a larp this is fucking hilarious