Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got called Hannibal Lector at work today

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I raised my voice at work today at a voice recognizing software because it wasn't picking my conversational voice up.

My boss remarked, I wouldn't want to see IronMike angry, he would probably turn into hannibal lecter

Would a tall black man with diggy Simmons looks get teased like this??? Hell naw

such rageful when people ignore your voice(I'm convinced they can hear you they just ignore it) in convos and then when you raise it sounds odd/unnatural and they're like 'wow we were talking here'

What's wrong with being a sophisticated, highly intelligent psychologist/serial killer/cannibal?

If you were chad your foid coworkers would swoon at the thought of you eating their charred flesh

My boss remarked, I wouldn't want to see IronMike angry
giphy.gif

You should give him a bottle of chianti and some fava beans.

have a dinERy

I wad called wolverine once jfl

Tell him...
"I can smell your pussy."

I raised my voice at work today at a voice recognizing software because it wasn't picking my conversational voice up.

My boss remarked, I wouldn't want to see IronMike angry, he would probably turn into hannibal lecter

Would a tall black man with diggy Simmons looks get teased like this??? Hell naw

Mate try using voice recognition when you've got a scottish accent. It's fucking unbearable. Alexis don't work with it. The fucking bitch bluetooth in my car is the worse, all i get is fuckin 'pardon' i wannae reach into the machine and fuckin throttle the bitch.

Would take that as a compliment tbh.

:feelshaha:

I've been told i laught like a serial killer, not even once, several times.

you should have reminded him that Hannibal lector was the good guy and claries was a noob detective incompetent ho that wouldn't have solved shit without him.

buffalo bill was just misunderstood as well

Hannibal is a high IQ character. It should be an honour to be compared to him.

Is that a bad or a good thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back