Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got called handsome by a tall woman

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
My moms co-worker she was at my house today she is tall like, shes like 6'5.
Anyways when she was about to leave she said i was very handsome. I couldn't resist; and almost flushed. Me being black pilled and a trucel, thought she was being sacastic. inside her maybe she probably thinks i look like a monkey.
Anways this is the first time, i think other than my mom, that a woman has called me handsome.
I posted a picture of my self a long time ago and got a rating of 3/10 by @Lv99_BixNood
I ofc wanted to make sure that what this woman was saying was coreect so i went to looksmax uploaded a picture of my self , and 1 comment said i was suicidal, the other one said the woman is old, the other one offered me a rope. So it seems to be only her that thinks im handsome

Fuck her then

Bang her to make better men

if shes 6'5 she has to take initiative cause men are scared of her jfl

she probably says this to countless men OP

Most incel incel in 2023

pm me pic and i will rate you

@Caesercel @The Enforcer Do something good in your lives for once and ban this cuck.

S
Anyways when she was about to leave she said i was very handsome. I couldn't resist; and almost flushed. Me being black pilled and a trucel, thought she was being sacastic. inside her maybe she probably thinks i look like a monkey.
Anways this is the first time, i think other than my mom, that a woman has called me handsome.
I posted a picture of my self a long time ago and got a rating of 3/10 by @Lv99_BixNood
I ofc wanted to make sure that what this woman was saying was coreect so i went to looksmax uploaded a picture of my self , and 1 comment said i was suicidal, the other one said the woman is old, the other one offered me a rope. So it seems to be only her that thinks im handsome

send me a pic and I will try rate you

I've seen your post on .org and you look completely normal. You just have a super high hairline which lowers your rating.

bro she is 6'5. she heightmogs every single man she has ever met. therefore she needs to take the first step when interacting with men. not saying she was flirting with you but understand from her pov she has probably met a handful of men who are her height or taller. men don't want to approach women who are taller than them because 1) they want to be the taller partner and 2) they're intimidated. so she needs to make the first move. 99% of women just exist and men approach them.

absolute slayer

SEarch my name in looksmax.org
I hate to be the bearer of bad news brocel. But it's truly ovER for you. You are an actual incel. If it makes you feel better you mogs me

bro she is 6'5. she heightmogs every single man she has ever met. therefore she needs to take the first step when interacting with men. not saying she was flirting with you but understand from her pov she has probably met a handful of men who are her height or taller. men don't want to approach women who are taller than them because 1) they want to be the taller partner and 2) they're intimidated. so she needs to make the first move. 99% of women just exist and men approach them.
Her neck wasnt straight so shes probably like 6'9 or even 7' if her neck was straight

You have a chance to ascend brocel ....ask her out

What is her job? Is she in a leadership position? Tallpill if she is, tall people having better jobs.

Shes old, her skin is rinckle
Shes like a grandma age.
If she had black hair her hair would be white
Her child bearing days are gone.
Plus i wouldnt do it, because i dont curse her with my manletism
Wtf is that layout bro? I thought you were spitting bars for a second

Maybe she sees you as a sort of nephew, and so, sort of cute or endearing or even handsome in that way.

Virtue signalling. You're the son of your mother, so she won't call you ugly lmfao what the hell. DO you think she has a death wish and has no social cues? She'll say something random that will make her friend and you happy. She's a master manipulator and can play with the hearts of men at will.

You're waaay too green, you got all flustered meanwhile she has chads cum on her hands on a daily basis

How does the women look? Shes white im guessing? How old is she?

She called you ugly :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelswhat:

if a tall or short toilet told me i am handsome i will definitely flesh, even my mother doesn't say this shit to me so that's completely new experience

>6'5
she's getting railed by 8ft chad right now chico