Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story got called creep

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
this happened about a year ago when i was near rock bottom

I went to walk to the gym to cope, I was in a pissed mood that day probably insecure of my looks. when i was about to pass a house a car came out of the drive in, I stepped back but then seeing that it had stopped took that as a greenlight and walked across, evidently it was not greenlight cause the driver moved again forward alnost hittng me and beeped the horn, I turned around with what i remeber was a piercing stare(i was pissedthat day) the driver was as an early 30 something woman, she shouted loud "CREEP" and drove off

whether i had the right of way idk but that really hurt me, i knew she was talking about my looks and it dug deep

lone man doing anything = rapist/serial killer/creep in foid eyes

Don’t give foids power over u bro. She was just a stupid roastie

whether i had the right of way idk but that really hurt me, i knew she was talking about my looks and it dug deep

I don't think she was. If you were road angry, what would you call me if I cut you off?

I hate being yelled at.

Back in my high inhib days I would have legit recoiled in fear.

These days I would have told her to fuck off like the stupid bitch she is.

I would of yelled back at her calling her a bitch.

it's over for creepcels

When in doubt, punt that cunt.