Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got bullied by my "friend" because I don't get girls

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
We were hanging out in his house with him and his gf and some other foid I had met only once before. Me and my friend start talking about something and then he says, "this is why I don't turn women on" and saying that I don't get pussy. Like actively trying to embarrass me. I tried to play it off but he kept on going. I wanted to deck him in the fucking jaw.
The guy showed his true colors and revealed himself to be a piece of shit. Needless to say, I'm distancing myself from that retard.

Friendhavers.is

We were hanging out in his house with him and his gf and some other foid I had met only once before. Me and my friend start talking about something and then he says, "this is why I don't turn women on" and saying that I don't get pussy. Like actively trying to embarrass me. I tried to play it off but he kept on going. I wanted to deck him in the fucking jaw.
The guy showed his true colors and revealed himself to be a piece of shit. Needless to say, I'm distancing myself from that retard.
Trucels don’t have friends. @Incelius Savage

We live in a society

You should have let him carry on, see how long he would have gone on for. Out of sheer curiosity.

I get shit on by my friends but I can cope with the fact the majority of them don’t get girls with the exception of like 2-3 of them. So the majority of them can’t shit on me for not getting girls since they’re in the same position

Infuriatingly brutal. I have no friends, so I don't know what I would do in this situation because laughing it off would make you an even more pathetic punching bag than they already think you are, but getting enraged and making a scene out of it would cause everyone to think you're crazy because to normies, inceldom is something that "doesn't matter bro!" This is exactly why I say most men aren't much better than women
You should have let him carry on, see how long he would have gone on for. Out of sheer curiosity.
Why? So we get more content out of it?

Last edited:
Why would you go to a friend’s house knowing he has a Gf?

Friendhaver problems, mang :smonk:

We're not in 2010 anymore. NO ONE FUCKS. Who the fuck still accepts to be made fun of for not having sex in this miserable epoch.

We're not in 2010 anymore. NO ONE FUCKS. Who the fuck still accepts to be made fun of for not having sex in this miserable epoch.
Unironically this is true. Since the explosion of the smartphone less people are having sex, getting into relationships, getting their license, etc.

Should have slapped him (in vidya)

I can relate to this tbh, fucking hate having to deal with this kinda shit.

he's not a friend

Don’t or can’t?

Same dude. I went to an all boys catholic school and since there were no females at our school, nudes and girls phone numbers were like a commodity and I constantly felt left out because everyone around me were talking about sluts that I hadn’t even heard of before and got judged many times by even low tier normies for “not gettting nudes”

I agree with what a brocel above me said. You rarely see the "You get no pussy" card get played anymore because only chads are in a true position of superiority and security to insult someone like that.

That’s some pretty low down lame shit man, shouldn’t hang with people that toss you a round like that