Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got bullied by chad

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
In middle school I went to this 2 day camp. The first evening and night this chad from another class along with his "bad boy" ugly friends bullied me relentlessly.

They would call me names, curse and abuse me, make fun of me, throw paper foils at me, throw their shoes at me. They even had a new foreign exchange student make fun of me in his language. I took it all silently like I used to back then.

When night fell and everyone had fallen asleep I wept silently then ate dinner. That dinner was the only good thing about that night. The next day was much better, had a lot of fun taking part in activities even made some friends. Did not see those guys again.

Me and that chad were in same class for last 2 years of high school. Never talked, he was in the "cool" group, probably too busy railing class foids. The only 2 times we talked he made fun of my stutter. He mogged me(everyone actually) in height, face and frame. I have had many bullies, some of whom lasted much longer, he bullied only for only an evening, yet I remember him the most bcz of how much he mogged me.

Even though I ended up doing a degree far more prestigious than his he still careermoggs me hard.

You. Just. Cannot. Win.

The fact that garbage people like this get to live a good happy life while people like you rot proves how unfair the world is.

and when the incel gets fed up and shoots the school foids and normshits be like : we didn't know what was wrong with him. He was such a quitet kid, ALSO MENTAL ILNESS
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

That's because humans are pathetic half-apes with hairy asses and inflated ego.

The fact that garbage people like this get to live a good happy life while people like you rot proves how unfair the world is.
He probably spend his entire youth, ever since he was 15, going on vacations and tours with his friends with girls fighting to ride his dick. And here I am posting on incels.co

the weak must be eliminated and only the strong must inherit the earth . we are were bullied because of our physical weak appearance

In middle school I went to this 2 day camp. The first evening and night this chad from another class along with his "bad boy" ugly friends bullied me relentlessly.

They would call me names, curse and abuse me, make fun of me, throw paper foils at me, throw their shoes at me. They even had a new foreign exchange student make fun of me in his language. I took it all silently like I used to back then.

When night fell and everyone had fallen asleep I wept silently then ate dinner. That dinner was the only good thing about that night. The next day was much better, had a lot of fun taking part in activities even made some friends. Did not see those guys again.

Me and that chad were in same class for last 2 years of high school. Never talked, he was in the "cool" group, probably too busy railing class foids. The only 2 times we talked he made fun of my stutter. He mogged me(everyone actually) in height, face and frame. I have had many bullies, some of whom lasted much longer, he bullied only for only an evening, yet I remember him the most bcz of how much he mogged me.

Even though I ended up doing a degree far more prestigious than his he still careermoggs me hard.

You. Just. Cannot. Win.
i also had bullying happen to me

not by chads though, mainly by some retards

it was quite naive to assume that people would suddenly love you for having a random "prestigious" degree when the only thing people want to do is drink,fuck,travel,tv,sports.But i understand.we have all been there.

it was quite naive to assume that people would suddenly love you for having a random "prestigious" degree when the only thing people want to do is drink,fuck,travel,tv,sports.But i understand.we have all been there.
Well it did not turn out as I expected but I am glad I went that way. I could have been easily worse. Though I have learned my lesson of what normies really care about, I have only come to detest them even more. I have grown out of trying to impress them.

Well it did not turn out as I expected but I am glad I went that way. I could have been easily worse. Though I have learned my lesson of what normies really care about, I have only come to detest them even more. I have grown out of trying to impress them.
yeah i also grew up thinking there was some way to ascend and that all i had to do was find my "thing/ability" and all would be fine.life is a sad thing.At least now i am closer to god(inb4 cope) which would most likely never happened were i to be born with chad body.To me now it's either monkhood or philiphines.Hopefully my vocation will be made clear soon.

I got bullied all the time in school.
Whether it be my fucking acne, body shape, nonexistent romantic relationships, and or voice.
It just would never fucking end.