Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got brutally mogged by a foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
It was a 6/10 blonde highschool bitch. She was around 6'3 and had a larger frame and wider shoulders than me and i'm average for a man. Her face didn't look that manly at all. I've been seeing more and more giant foids lately. What is happening? It's rare for me to see masculine Chads outside the gym yet i'm seeing 16 year old foids who mog the majority of males. A foid should not be able to mog me like that. I'm sitting here wondering if she'd be able to beat me in a fight :feelsrope:

Hah, im 5'7 and framelt, not even a man.

Ngl I want to be heightmogged by a foid:feelsohh:

I've witnessed the same phenomenon, there's a lot of tall femoids out there. While it can be a suicidefuel, technically you would be able to defeat her in a theoretical fight. Femoids have smaller muscle mass and higher fat percentage in proportion to men, without even mentioning inferior bone density. Their bodies are not optimized for fighting, they also lack reflexes and aggression, at least in comparison to an average joe.

And your comment on the new batch of chads is spot on. I´ve seen a lot of faggot chads in the young crops. If they grow long hair you could mistake them for female in some cases, lol.

Know that feel. I went outside to check the mail and my chad neighbor was throwing a party. I walked past a group of Naomis and Staceys that were 5ft11 plus and looked like this. They framemogged me and heightmogged me to death. I got my mom's plank framecel genetics and I'm a manlet. Nothing ever goes well when you go outisde and you are ugly.

When tall parents get a daughter instead of a potential male chad

it seems like some white girls are chads with square jaw and tall lmao

yeah, sucks when that happens. Fortunately I'm not a manlet that has to deal with it on a daily basis

i bet she plays volleyball, and all volleyball foids are total scum

So am I bro and I honestly feel like i'm heightmogged by a large percentage of young guys. I even see plenty of foids my height. I don't live in the Netherlands, this shouldn't be happening :feelsrope:

So am I bro and I honestly feel like i'm heightmogged by a large percentage of young guys. I even see plenty of foids my height. I don't live in the Netherlands, this shouldn't be happening :feelsrope:
yeah, I think men get shorter as their bodies deteriorate bringing down the average height for "all men" meaning the younger guys are taller than the older guys on average. I haven't looked into the data, but I suspect this to be the case going by personal anecdotes

How tall are you? and why? Its the most degrading thing ever
I know it's fucked tbh. But the thing is, I'm 6'1 and I rarely leave my house, so it's not terribly often that I get heightmogged by foids anyway. It's not really so much the height alone that I find attractive, it's the idea that she could be potentially be stronger than me. I'm a fuckup bro.

If it's any consolation, I'm not sure whether or not I'd feel the same way if I were a manlet.

Know that feel. I went outside to check the mail and my chad neighbor was throwing a party. I walked past a group of Naomis and Staceys that were 5ft11 plus and looked like this. They framemogged me and heightmogged me to death. I got my mom's plank framecel genetics and I'm a manlet. Nothing ever goes well when you go outisde and you are ugly.

Don't post that here fag.

Where do you live? I'm 5'7 and live in a city where there are quite a few 5'7 to 5'9 white guys. And even when guys are taller than me, they are skinny so I don't feel mogged all that much. Several white foids are around my height but also many who are shorter than me.

England

Maybe I should juice again

I live in Germany and when I go out I always see many women who are taller than me. And I'm 5'9 so not a total dwarf. Especially white women are pretty tall in my experience.

Ngl I want to be heightmogged by a foid:feelsohh:
dude imagine getting one of those college giant volleyball or basketball foids pregnant and haveing sons that were all athletic giants. if only i were chad.....

it seems like some white girls are chads with square jaw and tall lmao
you would think they would be outcast for it since the male equivalent is a feminine cuck but they are actually praised

I've witnessed the same phenomenon, there's a lot of tall femoids out there. While it can be a suicidefuel, technically you would be able to defeat her in a theoretical fight. Femoids have smaller muscle mass and higher fat percentage in proportion to men, without even mentioning inferior bone density. Their bodies are not optimized for fighting, they also lack reflexes and aggression, at least in comparison to an average joe.

Tall and lanky people are often shit at fighting. They're easier to take down because of their higher center of gravity. There's a reason why other than Jon Jones, all the other UFC champs are bellow 6'0'' tall "manlets".

Fedor Emelianenko is 5'11'' and regularly beat up 6'5''+ giants in his prime.

The best female fighters are short-ish too (for their weight). Valentina Shevchenko is a 5'5'' tall female MMA fighter and she regularly beat up taller 5'8'' girls in the UFC.

I got heighmogged by a granny very recently

It was a 6/10 blonde highschool bitch. She was around 6'3 and had a larger frame and wider shoulders than me and i'm average for a man. Her face didn't look that manly at all. I've been seeing more and more giant foids lately. What is happening? It's rare for me to see masculine Chads outside the gym yet i'm seeing 16 year old foids who mog the majority of males. A foid should not be able to mog me like that. I'm sitting here wondering if she'd be able to beat me in a fight :feelsrope:
boyo start to train box. Don't care who mogs you you will beat the shit out of him

Tall and lanky people are often shit at fighting. They're easier to take down because of their higher center of gravity. There's a reason why other than Jon Jones, all the other UFC champs are bellow 6'0'' tall "manlets".

Fedor Emelianenko is 5'11'' and regularly beat up 6'5''+ giants in his prime.

The best female fighters are short-ish too (for their weight). Valentina Shevchenko is a 5'5'' tall female MMA fighter and she regularly beat up taller 5'8'' girls in the UFC.
Tons of tall guys have won ufc in the past though.

boyo start to train box. Don't care who mogs you you will beat the shit out of him

isn't that just a cope though? A genetically superior opponent would still probably kill me.

I know it's fucked tbh. But the thing is, I'm 6'1 and I rarely leave my house, so it's not terribly often that I get heightmogged by foids anyway. It's not really so much the height alone that I find attractive, it's the idea that she could be potentially be stronger than me. I'm a fuckup bro.

If it's any consolation, I'm not sure whether or not I'd feel the same way if I were a manlet.
I see you're a man of culture.
I'm 6'3 and would fuck any tree that came my way, though them being stronger is not a turn on.