Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got brutally mogged by a 5'6 manlet today

42cel_Alt#01

42cel_Alt#01

Greycel
So here's my daily mogging thread, because I have nothing else interesting to report about my day.

You know you're incel when a manlet mogs the living shit out of you. He stood right next to me and he had a 7.5/10 face. I saw how more females started to look in my general direction as soon as he appeared. I must've ruined their view, LOL.

LOL @ heightmogging tallcels who think they are better than manlets with chadlite facial features. Look in the mirror and tell me if you're really entitled to mog others.

how tall are you? and i get mogged everyday idrc anymore i give up my opacity level is at 0%

face > height

thinking that height matters that much to females is cope.

I get mogged daily, even by manlets. But it's not hard to mog a 2/10 truecel.

face > height

thinking that height matters that much to females is cope.

unless you're like sub-5"6, height isn't that much of an issue, you can always find females shorter, however if you are sub-5"6 it's going to be really hard. because those midget girls always want some 6"9 chad for some reason.

Face >>>>>>> Height.

It must suck to be tall and have an ugly face. You have to endure that thing when femoids check you out from a distance/angle and then see your face and look away kek.

5'6 is too short to slay honestly, there's a limit.

Face >>>>>>> Height.

It must suck to be tall and have an ugly face. You have to endure that thing when femoids check you out from a distance/angle and then see your face and look away kek.
Below 5'7 you are treated like a freak. Foids have certain prerequisites needed to be noticed. height is one of them.
No face will fix 5'3