Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got brutally mogged at the swimming pool by a kid

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
Today at the swimming pool a kid, probably a future Chad (a white, blond kid btw), was swimming in the line next to mine and that little brat was swimming like a fish. All four strokes, including the butterfly, with impeccable technique.

I could swim faster than him, but not by much and above all he could seemingly swim as long as he wanted, while I had to make pauses every 50m or so.

He was probably around 10, definitely not a teenager yet.

And I thought I was actually getting good a this. Yeah right, just an other discipline where I'm just deluding myself.

Last edited:
going to pool as an incel = bad idea

You don't have a beach where you live? Brutal. I like the beach near my area because no one goes there so I can go swim or just lay down and relax there all alone. I used to go there with my parents since I was 1 yo

Brutal tbh. You just get mogged everywhere.

Today at the swimming pool a kid, probably a future Chad (a white, blond kid btw), was swimming in the line next to mine and that little brat was swimming like a fish. All four strokes, including the butterfly, with impeccable technique.

I could swim faster than him, but not by much and above all he could seemingly swim as long as he wanted, while I had to make pauses every 50m or so.

And I thought I was actually getting good a this. Yeah right, just an other discipline where I'm just deluding myself.
How old are you?

D0FE50BC 4EEA 4F16 8FD2 05F4F9DC7CDD

Brutal af. I'm thinking about starting swimming

Swimming is not an incel friendly activity for many reasons.

Then it's only to be expected that a 10-year-old has more stamina obviously.

Is it ? I'm no expert whatsoever but I'm skeptical. An infant is not supposed to outperform an adult physically.

I cant swim tbh

Is it ? I'm no expert whatsoever but I'm skeptical. An infant is not supposed to outperform an adult physically.
His body is small and his energy is at its peak. I think this is normal and in any case it's for the best that you focus on your own case, and see that keeping your fitness in check at 42 is respectable and something to be proud of.

A kid mogged you? Absolutely brutal. Ive been lifemogged by teens before and it is so humiliating. Almost makes me want to break a bottle over that teen chads head (in minecraft)

I know that feel, I got swimmogged by kids several times, even after I finally learned how to swim.

hold his head under water

You are probably good and that kid is just better :feelsthink:

Should’ve lied and told him to breath with his mouth open because it’s “better for his health”. One less Chad, the better

Was the swimming kid black?

Was the swimming kid black?

No, as mentioned in the post. On the contrary, he could have been in the Hitler Youth, for all I know. Aryan kid.

Over for Crocodilecels.

No, as mentioned in the post. On the contrary, he could have been in the Hitler Youth, for all I know. Aryan kid.
Speedos make you faster!

Over for you French fry

Haven't been to a pool in a LONG time. Never was confident enough to go shirtless either. Sigh.

did you play sport when you were in your late teens or early 20s ?
Not much more than mandatory PE at school. I've always been short breathed anyway.